Why do losers get girls at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pookah

The terms dominant and submissive don't have to mean that the person is that way all the time. There are times when one or the other is more assertive or passive depending on the situation. Differening degrees appear amongst individuals male and female.

You keep complaining that women only want assertive/dominant men (meaning you are admitting to the roles) and therefore believe you are submissive/passive.

I am telling you that you would need your compliment in a partner. It is a give and take. This is as basic as it is on the atomic level. Protons and electrons, positive and negative pulling and pushing. This is nature.

no1

Banned
OMG. It has nothing to do with assertiveness and agression. Dominance does not mean "assertive".

Geez you women always think in terms of "strength/weakness", "passive/assertive".

ALL based on ideas of lack!

Then you wonder why you only "find the bad men, and jerks". Because you keep associating manliness with strength, violence, agression and femininity with weakness, passivity and docility..

All based on a belief in inherent "lack".

Which makes you ego based, extremely materialistic, etc.. prostitution.

Thats how it's set up. This whole system is based on the untrue concept of lack which makes everyone pretty much a prostitute. Whores of babylon. :p

Last edited:

Pookah

No one said this was weakness or strength at least I did not. I'm talking about personality traits and compatibility. Your problem is you want to blame everyone else, the system is obviously flawed and you are its victim.

U

userremoved

If you're young it's ok to learn and get experience. But when you're older you had to already have had experience, so you can't "just be getting experience" when you're older. That option to you is closed off. Either a person will have to love you for who you are and understand your faults or be lonely forever your entire life simply because when you were young you couldn't get the experience that was necessary to be "initiated" into adult life. Such that when you're an adult you can't even get that experience because it takes experience to get experience so you'll never even get
experience

I can understand why lack of experience would bother you. But it's a risk we all have to take if relationships are that important to us. If someone is going to reject you because you lack experience then why would you really want to be with them anyways?

no1

Banned
I can understand why lack of experience would bother you. But it's a risk we all have to take if relationships are that important to us. If someone is going to reject you because you lack experience then why would you really want to be with them anyways?

dont get me wrong I do try but I have this very very very very persistent fear of being seen as a monster weirdo psycho pervert rapist stalker sociopath criminal dog scary dude devil everytime I am so much as in one universe away from an innnocent fragile little godly female princess of any species.

That or the most criminally coward man for being afraid to be an evil man, corrupt or to hurt women to get love because it seems like women want evil men, corruption or to be hurt to get love.

drives me insane... literally.

Last edited:

Pookah

It is very upsetting that you continue to generalize women like this. I personally have a desire to be a comfort to a potential partner, hope for someone sensitive but a bit more assertive than I am (considering I have SA which is not considered normal but nonetheless is who I am) and who shares a good amount of interests with myself so that we can enjoy life together.

You do the female population a disservice by simultaneously putting them on a pedestal and then proclaiming them whorish monsters in one breath.

no1

Banned
It is very upsetting that you continue to generalize women like this. I personally have a desire to be a comfort to a potential partner, hope for someone sensitive but a bit more assertive than I am (considering I have SA which is not considered normal but nonetheless is who I am) and who shares a good amount of interests with myself so that we can enjoy life together.

You do the female population a disservice by simultaneously putting them on a pedestal and then proclaiming them whorish monsters in one breath.

how do I do the female population a disservice if they're the one's always getting laid?

I remember reading somewhere, a biology outline about sexual reproduction. The limiting factor for males is whether they'll even find a mate. The limiting factor for females is not whether they'll find a mate, but which person to commit to, and to have any commitment at all since it takes time and resources to raise a child and go through birth.

not that i completely agree with it but it does seem to be a very common idea.

Last edited:

Pookah

how do I do the female population a disservice if they're the one's always getting laid?

Because a relationship is nothing but sex of course. I think you say a lot about yourself that you don't realize when you post. It isn't anything good, btw.

Women have to be choosier via biology since they need support in pregnancy whereas a man can go around impregnating multiple women and passing on his genes. She can only do so once a year or so and its not really a good idea to do it that frequently. Men have less reason to commit.

Last edited:

no1

Banned
Because a relationship is nothing but sex of course. I think you say a lot about yourself that you don't realize when you post. It isn't anything good, btw.

I never said relationships are nothing but sex.

But if one does not have sex, or any meaningful sexual encounters (and that could also mean simply meaningful encounters with the opposite sex, not necessarily inclusive of intercourse), the male psychologically and physiologically goes crazy, and imbalanced, and unhealthy.

That's why you see monks doing weird crazy meditative practices and exercises to overcome the perile of having to sublimate his sexual energy because being good and spiritual means that you dont get laid in this society at least, as much as the majority of the corrupted humans do, but since most of society is corrupted the monk cannot find his female mate that carries the same values as he does... so he has to sign his life off to complete celibacy and the literal transformation of his body to simply overcome the unhealthiness that lifelong celibacy is to the untrained individual. And to be at that kind of level also means you have to be in exile and seperate yourself from society because it is not allowed in this society and you need a conducive environment and supportive society to get to this level Ie in a temple.

Pookah

I never said relationships are nothing but sex.

But if one does not have sex, or any meaningful sexual encounters (and that could also mean simply meaningful encounters with the opposite sex, not necessarily inclusive of intercourse), the male psychologically and physiologically goes crazy, and imbalanced, and unhealthy.

That's why you see monks doing weird crazy meditative practices and exercises to overcome the perile of having to sublimate his sexual energy because being good and spiritual means that you dont get laid in this society at least, as much as the majority of the corrupted humans do, but since most of society is corrupted the monk cannot find his female mate that carries the same values as he does... so he has to sign his life off to complete celibacy and the literal transformation of his body to simply overcome the unhealthiness that lifelong celibacy is to the untrained individual. And to be at that kind of level also means you have to be in exile and seperate yourself from society because it is not allowed in this society and you need a conducive environment and supportive society to get to this level Ie in a temple.

You seem to say we are all a slave to biology. Sex, to me, isn't that great (not that I've have much experience.) I know I could live without it, but the intimacy of it is something I still desire. I would be sad without it but my body isn't going to go into seizures if I never have sex or affection again. I believe that we can rise above biology to an extent but we are also made up of traits that stem from biology and our surrounding/experiences. How we are will determine the people we are comfortable with, friends and otherwise.

Maybe I am not an overly passionate person, but I can control my compulsions. Enough so that I will wait until I find a person who is enough like me but also enough like themselves that we will be happy. I'm not going to be with an ******* I would not accept one. I also will not go postal if I never find that person and can't have sex. I expect there are plenty of men who will not explode either.

I have to wonder if you refer to yourself whenever you post about these things. Are you going to go mad without sex? Do you know how to treat a woman? (You treat her like an equal and a person, ideally like you would want to be treated.)

You seem to say we are all a slave to biology. Sex, to me, isn't that great (not that I've have much experience.) I know I could live without it, but the intimacy of it is something I still desire. I would be sad without it but my body isn't going to go into seizures if I never have sex or affection again. I believe that we can rise above biology to an extent but we are also made up of traits that stem from biology and our surrounding/experiences. How we are will determine the people we are comfortable with, friends and otherwise.

Maybe I am not an overly passionate person, but I can control my compulsions. Enough so that I will wait until I find a person who is enough like me but also enough like themselves that we will be happy. I'm not going to be with an ******* I would not accept one. I also will not go postal if I never find that person and can't have sex. I expect there are plenty of men who will not explode either.

I have to wonder if you refer to yourself whenever you post about these things. Are you going to go mad without sex? Do you know how to treat a woman? (You treat her like an equal and a person, ideally like you would want to be treated.)

Well said Pookah!:)

Luke1993

If you really want to know why "losers" get girls, here it is, they go out and get them, that's it, I'm not real sure what you mean by "loser" but I seem to match almost every definition others posted, but some how I've been able to get tail since I was fifteen, and maintain healthy monogamous relationships, its not how the guy looks or acts, well maybe a little, but how he makes his girl of interest feel about herself and the situation your trying to put her in (emotional or sexual). You people can't keep letting your SP get in the way of your life, you have to work with it, not use it as an excuse as to why your a 42 year old virgin, go get it! And why you're at it, make a relationship out of it, girls like guys who try to make the girl like them, not guys who get scared when she doesn't answer the phone so they sit around and wait for her to call back, like I said, you gotta go get it!

The trouble is getting a girl and initiating conversation. I don't know how to achieve this. Where should I go specifically to find one that would be interested?

Sandywolf

There are a lot of stupid girls in this world. Loser guy + stupid girl = crappy romance story.
Haha, just joking. I think...

no1

Banned

So you've had sex at least a couple tiems in your life to already feel satisfied with your ability to be able to remember it or at least know what it is to have overcome your feelings of desire for it. You know what it is, so you can overcome it. You can summon those sexual feelings anytime you like. Though the intimacy might be something to work on you still had it to be able to remember it and know what it feels like, thus you have an idea of it. Well, I don't. I can't remember any situation because ther was never any, so how is it posible to manifest it in my life if I don't know what I have to acheive to acheive it?

You're a woman, they do not have the same problem that men do. Women do not produce sperm, men do. If a man ejaculates, he loses vitality and life, if it is not shared with a partner and that energy reciprocated it does him harm. At the very least he loses life and vitality.

The problem is that he must do it with a partner. Unless he is under the supervision of a teacher and in the right society (environment) semen retention should not be practiced without the proper combination of spiritual exercise (I'm not talking about christian either, though the main thing about christianity is the fact that it's a group of people that share common faith). Otherwise the semen in the body will spoil, become a toxin, and the sperm retards. And commit suicide as all cells do once there is an error in their cell division cycle.

So it's a pretty much lose-lose situation if you don't have a partner and are nowhere near a place one can transform that sexual essence in the body through alchemy.

At the very least the man will be a much weaker individual if he has to expel of his semen everytime it gets congested and he has no way of requiting that energy loss himself. I'm no monk and I am not going to become a monk just because I am an involuntary celibate simply to save my life from going physically and mentally unhealthy because I can't use my sexual essence properly, especially if I live in this society... celibacy can only be practiced with no desire, which is impossible because sex is everywhere in your face.

Last edited:

klytus

You're a woman, they do not have the same problem that men do. Women do not produce sperm, men do. If a man ejaculates, he loses vitality and life, if it is not shared with a partner and that energy reciprocated it does him harm. At the very least he loses life and vitality.

The problem is that he must do it with a partner. Unless he is under the supervision of a teacher and in the right society (environment) semen retention should not be practiced without the proper combination of spiritual exercise (I'm not talking about christian either, though the main thing about christianity is the fact that it's a group of people that share common faith). Otherwise the semen in the body will spoil, become a toxin, and the sperm retards. And commit suicide as all cells do once there is an error in their cell division cycle.

Good Lord, had I known that my thread breeds that much nonsense, I wouldn't have created it.

mrb

I wish that were true but I don't think so. Things like sensitivity, sense of humour, loyalty etc. etc. are just side issues to most people.
Sexual attraction and money are what it all boils down to in the end.

you are so wrong its unreal ...... its how you get on together if your together just for sex or money it wont last , been there done it .......

Status
Not open for further replies.