Why are you deleting posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serge

Remus - Two things to do with the posts that were deleted on the other thread.

Why did you delete the last post made by Flirty - is it because you cannot stand someone pointing out where you are wrong? Nothing changes it seems - Remus throwing his weight around and bullying others. There's a surprise eh?

This is meant to be an open forum - and if Flirty chooses to point out the rules to you, then deal with it. What reason did you have to delete the post? I remember everything you did and said about her before - and it really does seem like nothing has changed with you. A petty, small minded delusional man who likes pushing others around. Get a grip and realise its a forum and that by telling others what to do here does nt compensate for your lack of authority or a real life.

Secondly - to everyone on the forum. Remus is a bully and manipulates the truth to make others look bad, I have seen him do it before and be aware that you can't really win. However if enough of you complain to the webmaster he will be kicked out. I have seen him lie about other people and try and make them feel as if they are in the wrong. And he will do it to you if you annoy him.

These have been copied and sent to the webmaster.

FlirtyandDirty

THE DELETED POST!!!!

I am sending you this as my account will probably be deleted because I am questioning something on the forum.

1. any and all warnings/bans will be documented and an email sent to the offender
2. A single moderator on the spot can impose a 24-hour ban cooling off period though collaboration with another moderator is preferred.
3. Bans for 1 week required agreement of 3 moderators after examining the documentation.
4. A permanent ban must be unanimously agreed on by all moderators.
5. If a member on a ban returns under another name, will have all posts made during the ban period deleted and may receive an additional ban period[/b]

The above regulations seem to imply that a member should receive an email telling them of their ban. It doesn't say that it will be done on an open forum. Why does it have to do done in such a public manner??

The fact that you have just deleted my post suggests there is something wrong with what you have done. I remeber this from when I was a member and a moderator and other members complained about this kind of thing happening.

Billie xxx

Emma

Correct me if I'm wrong, which I probably am, but isn't Remus at moderator or something? and doesn't that mean he gets to kick people out if he wants? (I probably said something dumb now, ignore me if I have)

And, um, without being offensive, but maybe you should just agree to disagree, sometimes it's better just not worry about things like that :oops:

FlirtyandDirty

Being a moderator doesn't mean that you can make rules up as you go along. There are rules and mods have to abide by them. Last year there was lots of trouble on the forum because of this kind of thing happening. For the smooth running of the forum everyone has to play the game.

Remus

Staff member
Locking this thread to let the other mods look at it, now personal attacks are being made about myself.

I followed procedure , I do not have an email for bornagain, he was informed therefore via PM

not sure how flirty and serge know that I didnt "follow procedure" as it is all done in private via mod forum, email and messenger with other mods

Remus

Staff member
the rules in question:

http://www.socialphobiaworld.com/postp61550.html#61550

These are the proposed set of rules.

Regulatory Policy Version 1.1 (6 points and discipline procedure)

1. No member shall show disrespect to other members.
Disrespect is view as including but not limited to
- harrassement
- bullying
- attacking another member
- threatening or sniping at another member

2. Material, including but not limited to
posts, mails, MM, PM, username, avatar,
that may offend shall not be tolerated, including but not limited to
- obscene
- hate literature
- excessive profanity

3. The following posts may be edited, removed, moved or split, at the discretion of the moderators:
- offensive
- repeated
- purposefully disruptive
- cross postings
- obscene
- spam
- posts referring to illegal drugs or suicide

4. No post should including personal information about another member with consent.

5. Polls that require favouring one member over another should not be posted.

6. Any offensive or disrespectful post may be edited, delete, or moved.
Continual or deliberate posting, emails, MM or PM of an offensive or disrespectful nature may result in receiving disciplinary action in the form of a warning or a ban depending on the severity.

Disciplinary procedure
1. any and all warnings/bans will be documented and an email sent to the offender
2. A single moderator on the spot can impose a 24-hour ban cooling off period though collaboration with another moderator is preferred.
3. Bans for 1 week required agreement of 3 moderators after examining the documentation.
4. A permanent ban must be unanimously agreed on by all moderators.
5. If a member on a ban returns under another name, will have all posts made during the ban period deleted and may receive an additional ban period.

Status
Not open for further replies.