whos watching the snooker?

xxaimsxx

My dad loves snooker! I watch darts sometimes i just got bored one day and it was on and i started to like it.

I cant really get into snooker though. :rolleyes:

Masychefx2

Banned
yeh it can be really boring but when some of the matches are really good or maybe im just sad lol my dad and mum both think its lame though.

FOR REAL

Banned
well i put a bet on the wizard of wishaw

wch07higgins174.jpg

Masychefx2

Banned
Im hoping neil robertson wins i feel i share something similar to him he went through depression at around my age and suffered with acne.

What a match between Higgins and Davis! Davis 6-2 ahead who would have thought! To be fair, Higgins seemed like he was half asleep but Davis took his chances and, well.. who knows, can he last the distance in this match!?

FOR REAL

Banned
What a match between Higgins and Davis! Davis 6-2 ahead who would have thought! To be fair, Higgins seemed like he was half asleep but Davis took his chances and, well.. who knows, can he last the distance in this match!?

i just catched the end of that:mad:
how many frames is it out of?

First to 13 goes to the Qtr Finals. A long way to go, I suspect, actually, no, EXPECT Higgins to mount a comeback tomorrow and I think the session will end 8-8 with a grand finale in the third session. I would be amazed if Davis pulls it off, I am not saying he's not capable back in the day, I am saying he's been fortunate that Higgins hasn't played well at all and that won't happen every session.

FOR REAL

Banned
First to 13 goes to the Qtr Finals. A long way to go, I suspect, actually, no, EXPECT Higgins to mount a comeback tomorrow and I think the session will end 8-8 with a grand finale in the third session. I would be amazed if Davis pulls it off, I am not saying he's not capable back in the day, I am saying he's been fortunate that Higgins hasn't played well at all and that won't happen every session.

the bookies have still got the wizard of wishaw at 6/10 but im not sure though!
if its the first to 13 though, higgins hopefully will win:)

Masychefx2

Banned
this is good stuff ronny o sullivan is like getting well annoyed haha

he was sat watching the other match on the other side while selby was playing