Who's watching the ROYAL RUMBLE at the moment?!

BlueKing

I watched it.. I'm trying to get back into wrestling after not watching any of it for ages. TBH.. I watched for Nash's return.. HUGE POP. Booker got a HUGE POP as well for his return. Are they returning permanently or is it just a one night deal?

I only watched the Rumble match but it was awesome. The crowd were red hot until the end which seemed to drag for a bit.. otherwise I haven't had that much fun watching a wrestling show in years.

Benoit's death killed my love of wrestling.. it's hard to accept one of your childhood heroes doing such a horrific thing. ::(:

Anyways, great rumble.

Luke1993

I did watch it I was a big fan when I was younger but now I only watch the odd PPV, I dont watch the weekly shows. I genuinely thought Morrison would win after that insane spot he did. But I was satisfied with Alberto winning he's talented and will make a good main eventer. Glad it wasn't someone already established like Cena, Punk or Orton since they don't need to win it.

I watched it.. I'm trying to get back into wrestling after not watching any of it for ages. TBH.. I watched for Nash's return.. HUGE POP. Booker got a HUGE POP as well for his return. Are they returning permanently or is it just a one night deal?

I only watched the Rumble match but it was awesome. The crowd were red hot until the end which seemed to drag for a bit.. otherwise I haven't had that much fun watching a wrestling show in years.

Benoit's death killed my love of wrestling.. it's hard to accept one of your childhood heroes doing such a horrific thing. ::(:

Anyways, great rumble.

I'm pretty sure it was for one night only, and yeah I think they got the biggest reaction of the night!