Whos got snow?

Sad-Kitten

Who's got snow? We got snow the other day here it was nice, but now we are getting record cold temps and its just to cold to go outside.

octoman

Are you in Seattle? I'm about an hour north but we got about 3 inches Saturday. I loved it when it was coming down but now that it's all turned to ice it kinfd of sucks.

Sad-Kitten

Yeah its been snowing off and on all night/day here. Finally found some time to put up the Christmas tree :)

jordo

it snowed today in las vegas :). pretty exciting considering we never get snow (except mountains) and i havent been to the mountains in forever.

my house
snowde0.jpg

park across the street
parkxi3.jpg

my dog and our little snowman lol
pbkq4.jpg

you would think i had a good time. NOT!!! lol. i was hoping the person i'm interested in would come out and play in the snow with me...i'm sooo immature lol. i saw her come home and had some snowballs ready hehe. she did come out later...but she was with a guy...WTF?? lol grrr...shes never with a guy...of all freaking days! and she said she wasnt seeing anyone. hopefully hes just a friend. one good thing is he doesnt talk much either lol. blah...i'm not in a very good mood right now lol.

No! There never ever ever is, I wish. I'm still having a hard time managing to even feel cold, it's hot in here right now :evil:!! I want the cold!!!!!!!

For the past week I've been getting constant 35 degree rain with the forecasts taunting me with the prospect of snow. Grr. Actually I did see some flakes in the air a couple times, but they didn't stick.