Who's Benny Hinn?

GIOLANDA

It is advertised that he is coming here for a big christian meeting. But does anyone know who he is?

Mary

He is a famous evangelist who comes on t.v. and is said to have a gift to heal given by God..He is also very controversial even among Christians. Some believe he is fake and is just trying to get money, some believe he is really a healer. For me, I don't know but I am very very careful not to judge. I went to a crusade of his once and one of my friends who went w/us started getting sick before we even entered the building..by sick I mean she threw up in the parking lot but it turned out that later she had manifisted having evil spirits. I saw and heard her manifest them and usually when they come out, the person throws up.
Anyway, the crusade was nice. I felt the holy spirit there, I dont know if it was due to Benny Hinn or due to the amount of believer's there reunited w/faith. Remember the bible says where 2 or 3 are gathered together in my name, there am I in their midst. So the presence of God is indeed there. "A lot of times people fall down w/out being touched by anyone under the presence of God. It is a nice atmosphere and I would recomend if you can to go. The praise and the worship is awesome. That is mostly what happens there, they sing a lot of songs praising God and that is where you can feel God's spirit move the most.
IF Benny Hinn is a fake like people say, God will judge Him. But I, like David would be very careful about making that judgement on him. Remember in the bible where David had a chance to kill Saul after Saul was chasing him for years trying to kill him? He admonished himself saying, "I dare not touch the man God has chosen." Even though Saul was clearly wrong and had clearly strayed fr. God's plan for his life, David knew He was still the man God had elected and that only God could remove Him, not David. So, I dare not speak evil against a man who says He has this gift fr. God because I don't know if He really is God's elect or not and it's not for me to say. God knows and if you go to the crusade with the mindset of worshipping and loving God, He will meet you there and I believe bless your life. :) Regardless of who Benny Hinn is..we know who God is!

kattness

a massive con artist!

He pretends to cure people of cancer n things live on state by just touching them n saying because they went to see him. Of course all the people are actors...

the one i saw on tv in america, he cured someone of 'cancer' and made someone 'walk again'. And everytime he touched someone they fell over for some reason?

proper christians stay away...

did you know for just $50,000 you can get your name ingraved on his privete $7 mill or $70 mill plane!!!

Its as big of a joke as scienceology.

(if you wanna laugh go to youtube.com and search for him)

LA-girl

My advise is stay far far away after reading and watching this:
JESUS WILL APPEAR PHYSICALLY
BEFORE THE SECOND COMING!

hinn-tbn.jpg

Is there nothing that TBN or Benny Hinn will not stop to in order to extract money from viewers? Well, to top everything, Benny Hinn claimed that Jesus is now physically appearing in Moslem countries, and he predicted on the April 2nd 2000 TBN broadcast that Jesus will appear physically very soon in many churches to signal the nearness of the second coming, and that Jesus would also appear physically on the stage at his crusade in Nairobi Kenya (29th -30th of April, 2000)! He told Paul Crouch he might very well have video of Jesus on the stage when he returned from his trip to Kenya!

Watch:
http://biblelight.net/BennyHinn-1.wmv

April 2nd, 2000 - TBN Praise-a-thon

"Ladies and gentleman, Jesus is shaking the world! Now something else is happening that is to me awesome! Absolutely awesome! The Lord is physically appearing in the Muslim world. I'm telling you, Paul, I am hearing it now more and more and more. Since we preachers cannot go there, Jesus is - just going there Himself. Since we preachers are not permitted to go in, He is just showing up - Himself. You know the Scriptures says clearly that the Lord did appear, did He not? Ah for forty days, isn't that right? And the, and the, and the Scriptures says he, he, he even, he even appeared to Paul. Now we are always thinking, well Jesus can't really preach, preach the Gospel. Who told you that? He was the first one to preach the Gospel. In fact He is the one who came to Paul and said, Paul, I am Jesus. He, He didn't send no angel to do that job. He did it Himself. If Jesus revealed Himself to Paul, why not reveal Himself to a lot more than just Paul? And He is doing it! The reason the Lord had to appear to Paul is because He knew Paul wouldn't listen to nobody else. Now in the case of Cornelius, the angel said send for Peter, 'cause, because Cornelius was, was ready, his heart was right, he'd been in prayer. But here's Paul killing everybody, causing 'em to blaspheme, Jesus said this man won't even listen to an angel, so I'll go do the job myself. So He went and knocked him right off his horse and preached the Gospel to him. He's doing the same thing today in the Muslim world. He's appearing, hear this, He is appearing to Muslims, saying I am Jesus of Nazareth! And they're coming to know the Lord! Why are those things happening? It's the last days! Saints, this is why we need to give to the Gospel now more than ever. You know naively say well I gave last year. Forget it! Last year it's gone! That cycle is over with! Seed time - harvest of last year is gone. Every season is a fresh season. We are in a fresh season. What, what you gave last year will not reap you anything this year. What you gave even a few months ago is gone, you got the harvest for that."

- Benny Hinn

The Bible teaches clearly that when Jesus comes back the second/final time he will be in the air and his feet will not touch the ground!

April 20th, 2000 - This Is Your Day
"Ruth Heflin: the Lord spoke to her recently, and she called my wife and told her to tell me, that Jesus said to her, that He will appear physically on the platform in one of our crusades. [Harald Bredesen] My! [Benny] She said, 'Tell Benny, that the Lord told me, that He is going to appear physically, on the platform, and the crowds will see Him, on the platform.' [Harald Bredesen] Jesus! [Benny] Dear God my hair is standing up! [Harald Bredesen] Praise God! [Benny] It may very well happen in Nashville!" ...

"... think about what's going to happen when the people, thousands, she said thousands will see the Lord on the, on the, on the platform! Lord may it happen in every crusade this year in Jesus mighty name."

- Benny Hinn.

May 24th, 2000 - This Is Your Day
"You know what days these are? The days of Elijah. We are in the days of Elijah! Fire is falling down from heaven!"
- Benny Hinn

Rev 13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, (See update below)
Rev 13:14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Hinn-Nashville.jpg

Yes, Lord, I 'll do it. I place a curse on every man and every woman that will stretch his hand against this anointing. I curse that man who dares to speak a word against this ministry.

- Benny Hinn

:roll: 8O :?

Remember the Bible warns us about MANY FALSE prophets.

Read more about this man here:
http://www.aloha.net/~mikesch/tbn.htm

Horatio

I like his white suit. Reminds me of the guy from Jurassic Park. I vote Benny gets eaten by a Velociraptor, perhaps he could cure it of dental problems with a wave of his hand

sorry that might seem harsh but Benny is yet another fraud seeking to exploit human weakness for a bit of $$$

GIOLANDA

Thank you guys! That advertisement was so luring and I was ready to go there with my family. But first I thought to ask you about it and I'm glad I did. And thank you,LA-girl,for the inrformation,they were great! But only the fact that he believes in a physical appearance of Jesus,was enough. So he's another fake thing with many good actors around him. I'd seen once a film with those men who pretend to cure,but the sick ppl are just actors. And I remembered a man in the film who understood all this and was ready to hit a "blind man" and then the blind man tried to protect himself,which means that he saw the attack! These persons offend the spirit of the Lord.

LA-girl

Your welcome Giolanda!

In these days it is so important to guard ourselves against these many false prophets. Remember Jesus warned us particularly against them, and that there would appear many false prophets and Christs as we are getting closer to Jesus second coming. And they would show signs and wonders so as the very elect might be deceived! But for those who might be a little bit confused here, the Bible does speak of a physical appearence, BUT not before his second final coming as Benny Hinn says he will and also his feet will not touch the ground. "We" will be caught up with him in the air and he will also be surrounded by billions of angels and every eye shall see him. (Just wanted to clear this as people might be reading that thinking Jesus will not be visible, but he definately will.) :wink:

GIOLANDA

LA-girl,you're absolutely right,Christ is coming,but on the air,to take those who believe in Him,as the bible says. This had to be clear. Anyway,you seem to have many beautiful girl avatars. Which of them is you? :wink:

cLavain,yes,when I first saw that name I remembered Benny Hill at once! I hated his way of humour. As Benny Hinn is only a good actor,I think he's no different from the true actor Benny. So,yes,they're very similar. But you destroyed me with this post! I was in a public place when saw it and was ready to laugh aloud. :lol:

LA-girl

GIOLANDA said:
LA-girl,you're absolutely right,Christ is coming,but on the air,to take those who believe in Him,as the bible says. This had to be clear. Anyway,you seem to have many beautiful girl avatars. Which of them is you? :wink:

Only this last one with the sunglasses is me 8) ...not as goodlooking as the others I'm afraid! LOL! :wink:

Quixote

I wish we had people like this doing television shows here, it would be a lot of fun to watch, but instead we had one as a prime minister until not long ago...

LA-girl

GIOLANDA said:
Wow,LA-girl is it really you? :eek:

Well I took the picture myself with my own camera, so it better be me! LOL!

You're very good-looking!

You should see the early in the morning after a sleepless night- out of bed-look!! Then we would be talking! 8O :lol:

Mary

Just wanted to say one last thing, my mother got healed from cancer years ago at a Benny Hinn crusade. Benny Hinn didn't heal her but I know God did and He chose to do it there for whatever reason. She also gave her life to God there.
So if anyone goes to this crusade, don't go because you want to see Benny Hinn or expect him to heal you. Go to have an encounter with God and to recieve something from God. I don't know who Benny Hinn is or whether he is good or bad, a servant of God or a liar who scams people, that is something I dare not judge but know God will, what I do know is that God is wherever there are people who are there to look for Him. Wherever there are 2 or 3 gathered together in His name, He is there among them, that is a promise from the bible that in my life I have found to be very true.

cLavain

LA-girl said:
GIOLANDA said:

Only this last one with the sunglasses is me 8) ...not as goodlooking as the others I'm afraid! LOL! :wink:
I don't why you didn't use your own face as an avatar sooner, because you look prettier than Drew Barrymore in my (admittedly off-beat) opinion! :eek: :)

LA-girl

cLavain said:
I don't why you didn't use your own face as an avatar sooner, because you look prettier than Drew Barrymore in my (admittedly off-beat) opinion! :eek: :)

Ha ha! Then I'm afraid I have to tell you that you're opinion (at least in this instance) must be extremely off-beat!! LOL! :lol:

(Sorry you guys, I really suck when it comes to compliments!)
Thanks though to all of you, it's very kind although I do take it with a BIG pinch (make that a spoon) of salt! :wink: