whoa, yesterday was an intense anxiety attack

Darker Than Black

so I was going out my Rez door to wash my laundry, then outside my rez door are the stairs and one side of the stairs are glass walls where you can see the hall way

the other side is just regular dry wall

as I was walking down the stairs I saw some one that looked like the girl I used to crush one(Fk),

then after that I stopped going down stairs, I just there, breathing really fast, and I could feel my heart pounding really fast too.

I was saying to myself "God, help me get rid of this feeling, there's nothing to fear, why am I panicking?"

then after about 3 min, I went downstairs and found them gone...I was like "thank goodness"

WTF was that? I felt like this before, with the 2nd last girl I liked, I barely bumped into her cuz we were in diff high schools, I rmb how (seriously) bad things got, when I bump into her or even someone from the distance that looked like her. I could REALLY feel my heart start pounding faster and faster.

I don't to feel like this, it's so fked up, I don't get why am I so scared everytime I see her, I know I'm jealous (mostly anger based), but why do I panick everytime I see her, this never happened back in high school,

but ever since uni, like in 1st year, when I saw her walking in the hall, I would instantly start panicking...It makes totally NO SENSE. WTF man, the reaction is almost automatic :mad:

mrb

hey i just watched your mind games clip ... i must admit i was impressed by it , you have the confidence to put yourself on camara and do that short clip .... 10 out of 10 :)