who thinks teenagers are pricks, dickheads ect??

i try to be nice to everyone, however some are just plain nasty, or start out nice then they switch there mood... wtf
ok like
1st guy kept pushing me around, not heavily but in his opinion he was just joking, i then told him off which worked
2st guy i talked to started out nice, we talked abit about work nd stuff, then one time i went up to talk to the teacher and he called me a monkey(i know that sounds funny) then he gave me the finger and then also started pushing me but not constantly only once but he may do it again...

i am thinking that i give off some sort of vibe? maybe its me being to nice and that makes em think im an easy target? or maybe its the way i talk of asking questions about them...which then somehow... i don't know

and i definatly don't get why they are assholes

no doubt some are good and alright and friendly but others...

let me know what you think and if you have a story.. do tell

lettypagb

tell them : **** off , if he puts his hands in u , u punsh him in the face .. if u follow my instructions u gona end up in jail , but it looks nice when i write it .

SilentType

Banned
Just be your nice self and if anybody is an ass just stand up for yourself. If they lay their hands on you then they're fair game for 5 fingered club to the head.

Peace

Errordotocx

I used to be basically the same way, but worse. I would never do anything about it was my problem and I just let it happen cause I wanted friends. The way my mindset is now and the things i've learned i'd tell the little bitch off and if he wants to get physical than he better be ready for some back.

Besides...who the **** is he? Hes no ****in superstar. Don't let some little shit punk you around.

[EDIT]
lol, by the way i'm still a nice and chill guy. I just don't let people push me around anymore.

thanks guys, and um if i could change the title to something more formal i would or maybe a moderator can?

yeh i can't take this s**t anymore, the first guy got scared when i told him off and now when i walk past him instead of him sholdering me he is keeping his distance which is great but its not a great feeling...

this guy is pretty darn tall but not mucho, if he does touch me again i will tell him off and to tell you the truth i actually want to get in a fight, and at the same time i am scared but still want to have one, it will be a new thing and maybe manning up will further reduce my S.A?
before you say it i know that i can get into trouble and that i WILL NOT be the one to start it, i would like to get through life without 1 single fight but if the moment arises and especially if i need to defend myself...its on

j_brown2

Banned
lol yea fighting reduces SA, temporary... Been in a fight often with my brother so that the cops were called by neighbours. It completely takes your mind off SA. I was there speakin to cops, neighbours about what happened without any fear after the fight, its great and i could be without any inhibition i guess coz i felt iam not being judged, like i matter, iam normal... a bit off topic.

It's one of those situation same like if your mother got a heart attack, ya would call for an ambulance or drive her to the hospital without thinkin bout SA