who masturbates?or had sex before

yay said:
who masturbates?or had sex before, how does sex feel like?

I've never had sex before but I 2 wonder what it's like..
I think people with sp would find masturbation many times better than sex. The reason is that you get anxious and it's stressful because you're dealing with a real person instead of just yourself so you have to consider the other person's feelings.. Plus you're probably on an antidepressant with sexual side effects which could make the situation awkward...

Thelema

Everybody does and we love to do it. Even the ladies but for some reason most aren't comfortable admitting it.

Hurricane

Sex is just that...it's the feeling of oneness with the person you really love that's so nice...

humble

Scrabbl said:
yay said:
who masturbates?or had sex before, how does sex feel like?

I've never had sex before but I 2 wonder what it's like..
I think people with sp would find masturbation many times better than sex. The reason is that you get anxious and it's stressful because you're dealing with a real person instead of just yourself so you have to consider the other person's feelings.. Plus you're probably on an antidepressant with sexual side effects which could make the situation awkward...
That's right,masturbation is great when you can't have real sex. Better than nothing.

romeno82

cmon guys i hear things here!
sex is eh... good, oneness, ...even ladies like it

cmon tell it like it is: sex/love is the best thing in the world. without sex/love i would kill myself. sex/love is like being in paridise. most of all for girls: they can have multiple orgasms!

Shonen_Yo

Number1usjoe said:
Sex is not over rated. Its good.

I feel less shy when I am with a girl doggy style.

I am a bit shy but pretty good at getting over it at face to face sex. I even dont care about my out of shape body so much.

Look, I never had it so it's over-rated. Got it? :lol:

romeno82

sorry its just sex means alot for me. but i didnt know there are asexual persons too. you never expirienced arousal? how is that possible? are you attracted to boys or girls?

qipuqipu

invisiblegirl said:
I simply don't experience sexual arousal, and never have.
http://www.asexuality.org/home/
I'm a member of the above community in addition to this one. I can't be too weird, can I?

Yay, another asexual with SP :)

Do you think being asexual has this made it easier for you to deal with SP, or does it bring its own problems?

(Just to clarify - I'm asexual, I'm not just going round noticing asexuals for the hell of it :))

Hey, good to see a fellow asexual. Asexuality doesn't really cause problems for me, aside from of course being another way in which I feel like I can relate to so few people.

you never expirienced arousal? how is that possible? are you attracted to boys or girls?

Well it may seem weird, but it's been possible for me. As far as attraction goes, it's bit of a different ball park from sexuality for me. I experience attraction to people(men, in this case) in emotional terms...or as admiring them the way you would say, a nice work of art. You like it, but it doesn't cause any desire for sexual action. I'm not great at explaining, but what I can basically boil it down to is that I just don't experience sexual feelings of any type. It's not a choice to abstain from it or a fear of it(though there is some of that, a given considering my SP), but simply an absence.