Who lives the furthest north in Canada?

bleach

Banned
open competition... post your latitude and province. you can share a little about your lifestyle too if itis unusual.

WeirdyMcGee

Well, I certainly don't.
Ontario is the southern most province. haha

I have a cousin in Yellowknife NWT and that's probably the most north it gets for full-year round living in my family.

Section_31

haha, most definately NOT me, i love only a few hours from the US border. Calgary is one of the most southern cities in the prairie provinces.

bleach

Banned
Well, I certainly don't.
Ontario is the southern most province. haha

I have a cousin in Yellowknife NWT and that's probably the most north it gets for full-year round living in my family.

wow, Yelowknife, that's prettyfar up. have you ever been there? how does your cousin survive?

bleach

Banned
Alleigha♥;655572 said:
I live in Central, Alberta. A very small town. Close to Edmonton, Alberta. It snows ALOT. All you gotta do is grab a sled and head up on that hill, or go skating. Very boring most of the time.

I guess you don't like hockey

Section_31

Alleigha♥;655572 said:
I live in Central, Alberta. A very small town. Close to Edmonton, Alberta. It snows ALOT. All you gotta do is grab a sled and head up on that hill, or go skating. Very boring most of the time.

Theres a reason i avoid edmonton in winter LOL, though calgary isnt much better. And being so close to the mountains, when a chinook blows in and atmosphereic pressures change OMG the heachaches are terrible!!!!. Im really sensitive to it.

One plus of living in edmonton vs calgary ;)

coyote

although i'm in the US, i live farther north than Toronto, Ottawa, and Montreal

freaky