who has tried Hypnotherapy??

DespairSoul

Hello,

I wasnt trying but i was thinking about that. I heard that can be effective on some time not forever and too is up to this person what will hypnotize u. If u get some creep could be pretty sucks. If u will try it im curious too how that work if is some chance to get better after that. Just i would be carefull to wich hands i go. Worth trying it is but as i said only by profi what is knowing with some succeses.

D

deleted user 1

I've wanted to do this for a few years, but haven't been in reach of anyone credible. I thought about producing my own back message CDs, there's a part of your brain that is involved in the retention of new information. If you slip in a message subliminally, it basically by-passes security, in a manner of speaking, and is accepted by the brain. I intend to exploit this as best as I can, after all, what do I have to lose?

Redaway

Hey everyone,

I have personally tried hypnotherapy and found that it worked for me.

I know that it does not always work for everyone. The main difficulty for some people is to allow themselves to relax enough. I found using guided meditation at home great as I felt relaxed enough in my own enviroment. If you are seeing a hypnotist then you need to make sure they are fully qualified.

I had a friend who tried hypnotherapy during counceling to treat his OCD. It worked but he took the tapes home to keep listening to them over a few weeks to keep reinforcing the message.

Hypnotherapy is great at finding a cure for things we cannot control. For instance my problem was severe blushing and anxiety. I could not control my blushing and it seemed to have a mind of its own!

This is why I turned to hypnotherapy as it communicates and implants messages into the subconscious mind.

It worked for me!

Goodluck! :)

Waybuloo

I've tried hypnotherapy with this woman who coughed during it and I couldn't relax and get into it. However having tried yoga, I really loved the relaxation bit at the end where you ly down on the floor and the woman speaks softly to get you to relax, which worked a wonder as some people were snoring. Sometimes a person on tv would have a very hypnotic voice for me and my head feels heavy. So i think it's down to who is hypnotising you, the perfect voice and mannerism is key, and of course that can be different for everyone.

I had some Paul Mckenna hypnotic CDs on self confidence. I listened to them at night and I'd wake up hearing him say, wake up, wake up, so maybe he did hypnotise me, but I saw no change in my thinking or behaviour.

Hottie

I have tried hypnotherapy. Out of all the theripies ive recieved id say hypnotherapy was the best. i still suffer with anxiety but hypnotherapy i will be defo be doin it again...

Ransford

Social anxiety is a learned emotional response. Just as we learn to speak, ride a bike, read and handle the myriad challenges associated with life, we learn how to perceive ourselves in relation to other people. The social phobic defines him or herself as less than others.

Although the impact of hypnotherapy on social anxiety has not been specifically studied, randomized controlled trials have shown that hypnotherapy can reduce anxiety in general and may enhance the effects of cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT).