Who has other diagnoses on top of anxiety?

Liberty

Banned
I think the only other thing I have is Schizoid Personality Disorder, aka "Loner" Personality Disorder. I fit very well with it Wiki's description but I haven't been officially diagnosed. Haven't been officially diagnosed with SA either actually.

lyricalliaisons

I was diagnosed with Bipolar disorder & also an avoidant personality & a dependent personality (which I totally disagree with-- it's just a complication due to my extreme social anxiety). But I'm fairly certain that I fall somewhere on the autism spectrum. Most likely Asperger's, HFA, or PDD-NOS. It just makes sense & would explain everything, including all of the problems I had as a child which nothing else explains.

Felgen

The only diagnostic criteria the separates high-functioning autism and Asperger's syndrome is that the former has a speech delay, whereas the latter does not. On the other hand, a very high-functioning person with a speech delay might benefit more from beeing diagnosed with AS rather than HFA.

bigrob

I think the only other thing I have is Schizoid Personality Disorder, aka "Loner" Personality Disorder. I fit very well with it Wiki's description but I haven't been officially diagnosed.

I never heard of it, so I looked it up. It sounds about like me too.

I took an online personality test and scored very high schizoid.