Who are your favorite YouTubers?

TreeBones

I don't usually watch YouTube, but I've been needing a bit of a pick me up lately. A couple of my favorite youtubers that I watch often are leahmouse (her vlogs usually) and desandnate (or any of their other various channels) hailedabear,... Smosh is pretty funny too sometimes, I like their "if video games were real" vids lol. These guys always make me laugh and just feel better.

Who are your favorite youtubers? :)

Last edited:

Earthcircle

I don't usually watch YouTube, but I've been needing a bit of a pick me up lately. A couple of my favorite youtubers that I watch often are leahmouse (her vlogs usually) and desandnate (or any of their other various channels)... Smosh is pretty funny too. They always make me laugh and just feel better.

Who are your favorite youtubers? :)

Hmm. Darcy Oake, maybe? I know he hides stuff up his sleeve, but what really makes a magician impressive is their showmanship and self-confidence. He has that.

And Jerome Jarre, of course.

Last edited:
JonTron from [JonTronShow] - his focus is comedy/media reviews.

Michael, Kevin and Jake from [Vsauce] - their focus is science, facts, information and intrigue.

Natalie Tran from [CommunityChannel] - her focus is comedy/slice of life observations.

Matt, Pat, Woolie and Liam from [Two Best Friends Play] - their focus is comedy/let's plays.

Jack from [JackFilms] - his focus is mainly comedy.

Everyone at [Rooster Teeth] and [Achievement Hunter] - their focus is comedy/shorts/let's plays/shows/podcasts.

Dan Hardcastle from [Nerd³] - his focus is comedy/let's plays.

Everyone that works on Epic Rap Battles of History at [ERB] - their focus is music/comedy.

Andre from [Black Nerd Comedy] - his focus is on geek media news/media reviews/comedy.

Lindsey Stirling under the same channel name [Lindsey Stirling] - she is a violist that plays a wide variety of songs and genres.

TreeBones

lindsey Stirling under the same channel name [Lindsey Stirling] - she is a violist that plays a wide variety of songs and genres.

I love lindsey stirling, I have almost every song and cover she's done on my ipod. Not just is her playing good, but she likes pokemon, lord of the rings, star wars, and phantom of the opera.

I'll have to check out all these other channels and videos you guys have shared. :)

Oh and by the way, i know this has nothing to do with the thread but kiwong, I noticed your quote and i just wanted to say you have good taste. I love lord byron, I almost named my cat after him..then i found out that my cat was a girl aha.

Last edited: