Where to go on Friday night

aj

Pic may not stay for long. I'll let you decide which one I am. Looks great doesn't it? Um... no.

And yes I do have another one without the fingers, lol.

(Pic deleted! Eek!)

Last edited:

aj

No, I'm in it. I'm not the one doing the fingers or, er, whatever the other thing is!

And yes, that's her. It was before her boyfriend turned up so the others are some of the guys from work.

footballfan

I'd say the guy that looks least comfortable, and not used to his picture taken (I'm guessing thats you), is the guy with the glasses, crouching in the picture.
am I right?

aj

Of course you are.

I'm happy with the picture but I still don't like the expression on my face. The other picture was worse if you can believe that.

footballfan

lol I hate looking at group photo's of myself aswell, I always feel my smile looks wrong while everyone else looks smooth!
did you have fun that day? that girl in the picture is cute anyways, you got a good choice in girls! haha

aj

Yeah she's perfect in every way really. It's cruel to be honest because if I can't go out with her, I'd still settle for being around her occasionally. Anything. But because we're no longer working together it's *bang*, finished, never see her again. Talking over the internet isn't the same. It's going to take a long time to get over her.

I know what was making me feel so good when I was working with her. I had hope that one day I'd mean something to her. She's taken that hope away with her and now I feel worse than I ever have.

Nah it wasn't really fun. It felt good that I went out but I didn't get much from it, there was such a massive cloud over it. I had a couple of drinks but it didn't help me as much as I was hoping. Still ended up sat there not saying much... and watching her stroke her boyfriend. That was the worst thing because I'm never going to have someone do that to me.

She's only been with him for a week or two too. At least he seems like a good guy. I almost went into town with them and the others but I just thought what's the point, I don't do this, and it would have been too much too soon anyway.

Also there at the pub, I did think that there's not really any opportunities to meet anyone new. Everyone's in their groups of people they know. I am never going to find anyone like this, if it ever happens it'll be through a dating website.