Whenever i remeber something embarrising

Whenever i remeber something embarrising i start breathing really fast for no reason and can't do nothing else except that and sometimes it gets worse unless sommeone calms me down. and i start flapingmy hands. I can barley breathe but i dont feel nausia, i do feel the sense of being unable to control the situation but after a couple of of seconds it calms me down. Is it a panick attack?

sounds like it, when i remember an embarrassing moment i usually pinch myself really hard or squeeze whatever is in my hands as if to make me forget about it, but then i think, " most likely nobody even remembers." thats what calms me down, you have to think: your embarassing moments are just something to laugh about. everyone has them, so don't put yourself through a panic attack because of it, its not worth it. =p

sounds like it, when i remember an embarrassing moment i usually pinch myself really hard or squeeze whatever is in my hands as if to make me forget about it, but then i think, " most likely nobody even remembers." thats what calms me down, you have to think: your embarassing moments are just something to laugh about. everyone has them, so don't put yourself through a panic attack because of it, its not worth it. =p

Thanks sooooo much that helped a bit. The first thing i think about that but some embarrising moments are even worse than that, not like falling down or anything but stuff like being laughed at or liking a boy and they not even likeing you back and saying stupid things to them and stuff. I just really cant get over those kind of embarrising moments. Im scared ill have a panik attack at colledge. =[...thks for answering in a helpful way =]