When you have nowhere to turn? just venting

JonnyD

i never thought i would need to do this,

i feel like a traitor, i left here about a year ago to go about my life, don't take me wrong, i loved the support i've reached a limit where it wasnt really helping, still i'm here again, looking for a friendly word, a shoulder to cry on :/

since i last came here, so many things happened, i'm starting to win some battles and evolving so much still somewhat right now my inabilities just overhelmed me.

it was an awful day, my lack of courage and my low self steem gave the best.

today at launch , i couldn't sit and talk like i wanted, just because of the new girl.

then i was trapped at the terapist office because i didn't talk to the secretary properlly, it was kinda funny, but i had this difficulty just because i couldn't talk properlly.

and right It's about 1 am, i was just out, i should be in a party meeting a girl i've been chatting. but i didn't had the courage to go alone,everybody i could call i called (there are not many poeple, about 5 but still its far better then the 0 i had in the beggining of the year) , no one would go out with me.

i know i should have gone, i was about to go, but i just didn't, i felt like it was to much, meeting her and her friends alone, after getting dumped by all my friends.

i've got so far, and now i drown at the shore? it feels worst then before :(

coyote

I know it all seems like the end of the world - but it's not

in the morning, the sun will rise, and a new day will begin

each new day is another chance for a fresh start

forget about yesterday

move forward

you'll have another chance to do it all over again

and another

agoraphobickatie

great words from coyote :)

he's right.. and you mentioned it yourself, you have come so far.. who says you can't go further? if you've made any progress at all, then you've proven to yourself that you can do it.. keep your head up :) you'll definitely hit bumps along the way, we all do, but they are what gives us the strength to overcome the next bump, they are what we learn from. take advantage of this current struggle, overpower it and move on from it, then you can look back and say "hey, i've gotten through the rough patch before, i'll do it again no doubt"

..best wishes to you :)

JonnyD

well its been a while since i'm having bad luck, last month my car broke, i contracted a reasonable debt, and got sick... but its not the worst , i don't really care about any of this, but the though of missing out on this girl, is eating me alive