When to take Oxybutynin

I got 5mg Oxybutynin from my doctor, when should I take it?
I've heard it makes you feel tired and light headed, will taking it before bad eliminate those and still be effective for my HH during the day?

How long does it take to feel a difference or start feeling the side effects?

:)
Many thanks

I got 5mg Oxybutynin from my doctor, when should I take it?
I've heard it makes you feel tired and light headed, will taking it before bad eliminate those and still be effective for my HH during the day?

How long does it take to feel a difference or start feeling the side effects?

:)
Many thanks

The OP in this thread takes it at night, maybe try it and see how it goes

"I asked my Family Physician about getting this medication. He's the one that put me on it. I get "Oxybutynin" which is generic for Ditropan. (I found out that the generic actually works better. If you cannot get the generic, choose Ditropan over Ditropan XL. The regular Ditropan works better.) I take 5 mg of Oxybutynin each night. "

Sweetyuk

I take 2 tablets at once whenever I have a spare minute in the day (2 kids so is is rare) usually about an hour before I plan to go out .

It works a little bit for me as I sweat a lot more in social settings and I've never gone lightheaded or had any side effects off it but everyone is different , hope it works for you x:)

zerocool

i took oxybutynin for years and would get the best results (for me) taking 2.5mg in the morning and 2.5mg before bed. taking it at the same time every day made a huge difference in my experience.

Sweetyuk

I take 2 once a day usually about 20 mins before going out , nit recommended to be taken this away but if works for me and I've never noticed any side effects x