When I'm down.. (Not for the squeamish)

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Inspired by Willie Nelson, Johnnny Cash and Christian Larsson, I bought myself an acoustic guitar and am determined to learn how to play.
Strumming will be fine as long as I can get pretty good at it. I'm also going to take a few singing lessons.
I figure this time in 2 years I'll be half decent. (my own standards). 2 years will fly by.
Music gives me such joy.. I love it when I can drum along with some of my favorite songs. I've become pretty good at the drums.
It's such a good feeling when you are actually playing part of the music... for me, music soothes the dark side.

SoScared

Inspired by Willie Nelson, Johnnny Cash and Christian Larsson, I bought myself an acoustic guitar and am determined to learn how to play.
Strumming will be fine as long as I can get pretty good at it. I'm also going to take a few singing lessons.
I figure this time in 2 years I'll be half decent. (my own standards). 2 years will fly by.
Music gives me such joy.. I love it when I can drum along with some of my favorite songs. I've become pretty good at the drums.
It's such a good feeling when you are actually playing part of the music... for me, music soothes the dark side.
I remember when me & my mate finished the 12th bar at the same time whilst attempting our first 12 bar blues jam together.🎵