When A Thread Fails

When a thread of yours doesn't get much attention or few replies, ever feel bad because of it? I just feel like it's a pie on the face sort of thing. Maybe it's just me.

Emily_G

When a thread of yours doesn't get much attention or few replies, ever feel bad because of it? I just feel like it's a pie on the face sort of thing. Maybe it's just me.

Oh yeah...I feel like a really boring person or something. That's why I don't start many threads.

arsenalwa

I usually don't start threads. I just recently joined and made a thread and it got quite alot of replies. But generally whenever I post a reply to something someone said, or - on some other sites - a comment on somebody's statue or profile or whatever, and it gets ignored, I feel bad as ****. But recently I just delete it after a little while if they ignore what I said and totally forget about it. Like I never said anything in the first place. But if I forget to delete it, I feel bad as **** till I go and delete it :D

OCPD!

Barra79

Im only new to this, id say if ye use the site just to say whats on your mind im sure it'l help, try not be bothered if noone answers

FOR REAL

Banned
one of the moderators said that it doesnt matter if you say one thing or a million things on here (or words to that effect)
it all counts :)

Hellhound

Super Moderator
Yes, probably I'd feel bad. But that's not the reason I don't start threads. The reason is that I don't know what to talk about, and I'm pretty sure it would be boring or stupid and no one would care.

mrb

iv only ever done 1 thread , got a few replys ..... just all depends on whos online at the time i soppose , i just try and put a little humor into it , you cant be serious all the time , but then im always jokin and mucking about , there are things i soppose i could start a serious thread about , but my way is to bury those thoughts put them in a little mental box and not think about them ... thats probably not a good idea , good to talk about your problems ect ect , but just my way .........