What's Your MBTI Type?

AlienGeranium

I usually always score an INFJ, while occasionally scoring INFP. On this test I scored an ISTJ. I am not even a little bit of an ISTJ. I did not really how out of touch I was with myself until I got that result. Next I'll be looking at the back of my hand and- OH MY GOD WHAT IS THAT ON THE BACK OF MY HAND :eek:

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
I noticed that some of the answers you had to choose between the two rather than having other options. Some of them I definitely would have chosen other answers but to complete the test and get a result I had to choose one.

I do believe this can lead to inaccurate analysis.
For the record I am IFZEOWP...93381//....1.

littlemissmisty

I get borderline ISTJ/ISFJ always. I am married to an INFP who also has social anxiety (and ADHD to boot). My two best friends are an INFJ and an INTJ. My INFJ friend is a teacher (who hates social events but will go) and my INTJ friend is an attorney (who also hates social events but will go). My son is an ISFP with severe social anxiety. He is the quietest person I know. He plays in a band but has to take medication for stage anxiety.

My other son is an ENFJ and he is extremely social with zero social anxiety. I do not know any extroverts with social anxiety. Lol. I know a few with anxiety in general or anxiety about their health though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fey

My result is ISFP.

Patient, tolerant, and easy-going, you have a strong core of deep personal values which you use to guide you through life. In your everyday state, you are mild and harmonic and you prefer to meet people in an open and trusting exchange where each of you makes a sincere effort to understand and tolerate the other, seeing each other for what you really are and refraining from imposing foreign and customary expectations and stereotypes upon each other. Deeply passionate about your own projects, and sometimes slow to open up to others, you may at times come across as reserved and delicate to those who do not know you well. On the inside, however, you tend to harbor a deep-running river of values and warmth which you seek to be true to above all. In fact, though your usual outer demeanor usually appears laid-back and flexible, you can become positively perfectionist in the service of those inner ideals that you passionately regard as your own. Since you are more attuned to being true to your own values than to hashing out right and wrong in contentious debates, your natural mode of socialization appears to be one of "live and let live" in which you seek harmony and mutual respect with others so that they may in turn respect you and the values that are pivotal to your inner life. However, the world may not always reciprocate your goodwill in kind, and it is for this reason that you prefer to remain a bit on your guard until you can be sure they will accept you for who you really are.