What's your dream job?

Claude

Heard rumours that they fight back? I would seriously doubt those are rumours. You'd have to fight back if you want to survive! The British SAS and the US army rangers praised the JTF2 for their help in the effort against the Taliban in Afghanistan. JTF2 is a tier 1 fighting force, which is even higher than the Navy Seals! In other words, I do not think it would be so easy to die from hostile fire if you had JTF2 level training, plus their special ops so their not out in the open as much (at least to my knowledge, it is all confidential information).

Quixote

I guess it would be in the field of economics.

Dream job: chief economist at the European Central Bank
Slightly more realistic dream job: ordinary employee at the European Central Bank
Still more realistic: beggar in front of the European Central Bank ("Any spare liquid assets sir?")

bentnbroken

Banned
Travel book writer, film critic, psychologist are all dream jobs for me. But the number one dream job would be to be a stay at home dad.

Emma

I wanted to drive a tank in the army, until someone told me there are no female tank drivers, damn them!!! :(

Foxglove

Anything with animals. I'd like to work in a zoo with the big cats. Or I'd like to be a farmer. Or a forest ranger. Anything outdoors and having nothing to do with people.

Amiyumi

Right now?

Language tutour, translator, or doctor. But no chance of becoming a doc though, ever - god help you all if I do! :lol:

maggie

ahh, that's an easy one :wink: I would want to be a naturapathic doctor, seeing people in my office (at home) and helping heal them with natural therapies..perhaps help people with anxiety...that's my dream anyway.

limetree

Forum addict 0.o
But since I have to someday making a living I'd like to work for a charitable non-profit organisation or become a psychologist. I want to help people but the thought of working with them is scary... the dream is worth overcoming SP for, hopefully challenging my doubts :S

If I were someone else I'd love to be an actress.

A doctor! Like a surgeon, or a research doctor, or some sort of diagnostics. Maybe anesthesia!
Medicine! :lol:

bretters

Wow i replyed under my old name b4 - its nice to see some topics can be bought back - mine is now something in entertainment, i love and respect the jobs there....so much different than what i put b4!