What's your dream job?

Danfalc

Banned
I have loads of ideas!Before i had full blown anxiety i use to love Drama at school,I wish i was brave enough to pursue it now or get back into it even at a low end level.

Id love to be an artist aswell but i humbly know that im not good enough,so i guess it would be working with animals in some way or form.I dont think i could be a vet because I think id get too emotionaly involved to be able to operate and stuff.

Maybe have my own kennels for rehabilatating (sp?) strays and dangrous dogs,so they can be re-homed.That would be my dream job,but pretty much anything which would mean me having alot of contact with animals would be ideal.

redpine17

I havent decided what i want to do yet. but hopefuly somthin good. maybe somthing to do with art:) maybe in m19 or unit lol:)

Rodox

Paleontogist,Zoologist ,Physicist or the most strange Taxi Cab Driver (to meet different persons even if for a short time),but thats all when I was a teenager,now I only want to start something to bring a stable income,and to live in a peaceful rural area for the rest of my life.

*oh and of course football/soccer player.

Last edited:

Number 1

Movie/TV screenwriter(mostly action/thriller/suspense), standup comic, professional MMA fighter/boxer, or pro baseball player

Wildcat

I would love to work with animals. Working at a zoo with the big cats would be great, or in the reptile house.