What's the point if its going to get worse?

it's possible - you just have to be okay with being an outcast - always on the outside looking in

if you can get over those feelings, it really doesn't take all that much to survive

it only takes alot if you fall for the trap of trying to keep up with the Joneses

Hmmm. I suppose not.

I wouldn't mind living that way. In fact I'd love to do a "My Side of the Mountain" and live in the forest, but I don't have the knowledge required or the guts hehe. I could take an outdoor survival course (or several, preferably ::p:) but when it came time to actually move to the wilderness... I'd come home crying after the first night out there, I just know it. Lions and tigers and bears, oh my :rolleyes:

dyingtolive

theres no point. it can get worse, it can get better. if it is getting worse and you don't do something about it, you're going to suffer more. The more you suffer, the harder it is going to be to get out of that hole. It spirals downwards.

Its hard to get a job. Its hard to work. Life is hard. And it gets harder the more one screws up. To cope is a necessity. If you think it can only get worse, then you're at least lucky you're not there yet. Because you will be if you don't change your mind.

mudslides

the point is, we have no way of knowing if death is worse than life :p
Im sometimes envious of people who dont seem to question anything but I dont think I would really rather be that way. You should use all these feelings to create something. Sometimes I want to go live in the woods away from people but hey. Have you heard "society" by eddie vedder?