What's the longest you've gone without sweating?

CelineX

I'm talking about naturally with no pills, ionto, etc. My HH tends to get better in the summer for some reason and I've sometimes been able to go 1-2 months without sweating. It's like I'm a completely normal person for a few weeks then I start sweating like crazy again.

My mother, grandfather, and two cousins also have HH so I always accepted that it was just due to genetics, but I'm thinking there might be other factors involved too.

laure15

I'm the opposite: winter is the best time of year for me because I don't sweat as much as in the summer, spring, or fall. The longest I've gone without sweating is in the cold winter days. Plus, when I sleep, I don't sweat as much.

Gaucho

Umm probably like 3 days, I usually have five mins of nervous sweating near the beggining of the day. I usually only ever sweat at the armpits. but if im doing work, illl sweat from the head and chest but no where else really. I think the longest i ever went is like three days. For me, deoderant doesnt help

have u tried Odaban? or Ahc30. for me odaban helped immensely

aries86

No more than a couple of hours. I think I once went all day without sweating, but I can't be positive and I was really young. I also noticed that my HH is better in the summer and spring which I attribute to clothing and a/c. It is absolutely horrible in the winter. It never stops in the winter. I could stand outside in freezing weather and my hands and feet will still sweat. Its as though my body defies nature. Also, I agree with genetics as a main source. My father and sister have it. I would like to think that there are other factors involved.

Sprawling

Without ionto, maybe several hours if I was relaxing by myself. Sweating to my body as it is to pee.

Last edited:

sean_turner74

I'm the opposite: winter is the best time of year for me because I don't sweat as much as in the summer, spring, or fall. The longest I've gone without sweating is in the cold winter days. Plus, when I sleep, I don't sweat as much.
Same for me. Though in social situations I (sometimes) sweat no matter how cold or warm the weather is.