What's the deal with the chatroom?

SlipStream7

I decided to come back to the chatroom to hang out and see what's going on, and I get some kind of message saying I'm G-Lined? First of all what is that? I tried going to some spanish site and entering some codes, but it acted like they didn't match.

I don't know why this is happening....I didn't do anything to get banned from it, it must be some kind of glitch, but I need help!

SlipStream7

Tried it maybe 50 times. Same message each time: El código de la G-LINE no concuerda con tu IP

This is REALLY irritating. Why the hell can't we migrate to another kind of chatroom?

Lol I just got g-lined too, but I know why I did. It will usually go away after a day or so, not whatever the expiration date says. And a g-line isn't a ban anyways. I think it ends when your IP adress changes. Besides the chat room is like beyond dead!

SlipStream7

Gah I am really baked and I really want to talk to you clowns right now while I'm eating this New Taco Bell Volcano Taco.

SlipStream7 said:
Why the hell can't we migrate to another kind of chatroom?

Same reason we can't fix any of the forum errors. This site was abandoned by the owner and all efforts to contact the owner have met with failure.