What would you rate your social anxiety level on a scale 1-10?

Ryguy2598

We all have SA to a certain extent, just on different levels. What would you rate your level of SA? Why did you pick this number? For example, maybe you said an 9 because you feel very nervous and anxious just by going into a public place, and not necessarily having to talk to anyone. Or if this wouldn't bother you too much, then you might say a lower number like a 7.

Lonelykitsune

^Sounds serious

I'd say about 8 as most sicial things like school and going shopping are an ordeal for me but I can speak ok at home or with family

We all have SA to a certain extent, just on different levels. What would you rate your level of SA? Why did you pick this number? For example, maybe you said an 9 because you feel very nervous and anxious just by going into a public place, and not necessarily having to talk to anyone. Or if this wouldn't bother you too much, then you might say a lower number like a 7.

Im a genuine Social Anxious person, i rate myself 9/10.
Im fine at home, and can go shopping, but i cannot small talk with employees and in job..

Last edited:

Predacon

That's a tough one. I'm okay at home and with family and I can handle day to day stuff like shopping or paying bills. I get most nervious in new situations or job type situations. I'd probably go with a 6 or 7.