what wil you do if you find that 2012 is real ?

nopark

You mean 2012 hailing in some apocalyptic disaster?

Well, I don't think I'd really care much lol. Goodbye, cruel world! And all of that.

I wouldn't do anything, there's no way we could stop the world from ending. Bring on the apocalypse!
teu55.gif

I'll start doing human sacrifices to the Mayan gods in order to gain favor in the afterlife. It's the only logical response.

Last edited:

losttroy

If that silly Emmerich flick actually comes to pass like you want it to, genie, I'm gonna hunt you down and beat the crap out of you for thinking so negative!! GRRR.:mad:

I would rather have Star Trek be real. Maybe Transformers. Now, THOSE would be cool.:)

why i would hide in my bomb shelter, that i would!

and then travel the road down south while avoiding famine, cannibals and loss of insanity

Goodness! 2012?? For real? Nostradamus never told me that! I guess if I see this world coming to an end, I'll take the elevator to the bootm floor, power up my cruiser, and wait for the planet to fall apart. Then I might check out Jupiter.

Nack

Banned
If i survive and live till the aftermath... I'll grab a pistol, katana, Arizona ice tea and go zombie hunting :D

SpLynx

no it isnt! it is just a fantazy like all those Vanga nad Nostradamus prophecies. I really dont understand what is wrong with those people spreading this bull****!!!!

Jin

If i survive and live till the aftermath... I'll grab a pistol, katana, Arizona ice tea and go zombie hunting :D

yeah... i love that idea too... but believe me... before i get one of those... iam already a zombie....

no it isnt! it is just a fantazy like all those Vanga nad Nostradamus prophecies. I really dont understand what is wrong with those people spreading this bull****!!!!

i think the director of that movie...made it so that people can change their wrong doings in life....it only means that it is not too late for all of us to change....IMO....

i would get a sword too, and get a cat named Bubsy and we will have the grandest of adventures with an astounding plot twist