What was this?

Pookah

I was thinking rare as in exotic and hard to find. :p But whatever floats your boat dough eater.

scarednotshy

okay, i will be like eeyore, nobody likes me, i'm not important, i'm not special, we're all gonna die gulliver (oh wait, that was glum)....

anyway, why not think i'm special and have something special. and others like me are special and have something special?????

i'm sick to death of hating myself and this damn disability.

scarednotshy

I was thinking rare as in exotic and hard to find. :p But whatever floats your boat dough eater.

that's what I meant by rare. it was the bread/dough part where I messed it all up. I meant BREED.

fine. bake a pie, eat a pie. (as my husband always says)

either way, pie, dough, bread, breed......i still think there is something special about us. i feel like **** most of the time but in some weird way i feel special.

SPECIAL???? that could be good or bad.

Pookah

Its an internet joke. When people get all DIE DIE DIE. They tell each other to go die in a fire....or kill it with fire when they dislike something. Figured you were in that mood.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Its an internet joke. When people get all DIE DIE DIE. They tell each other to go die in a fire....or kill it with fire when they dislike something. Figured you were in that mood.

haha...I don't get it.

scarednotshy

the alternative is hate myself and all of you and DIE!

I can make the best of this or i can hate the world and myself. what's so hard to understand? if you read my earlier posts you'd see i'm not suicidal nor homicidal. I'm 45 years old and lived with this for sooooooo many years. i think i have the right to encourage and relate to others who go through this. I personally have come to the conclusion that people with this disability are very special and unique and have a sensitivity level far more than the average person.

I don't think I should be mocked for thinking so. I've lived long enough, suffered severely enough and thought hard and long enough to draw my own conclusions.

Pookah

Its just an overdramatic/emphasized statement. Someone cut me off whilst driving....Go die in a fire! See a Twilight book in the store....kill it with fire!