what was the last thing you.......

Horatio

Cadbury Cream Egg.... well the first half of a Cadbury Cream Egg, the second half is still undergoing the consumption process... mmmmmm

Horatio said:
Cadbury Cream Egg.... well the first half of a Cadbury Cream Egg, the second half is still undergoing the consumption process... mmmmmm

Completly off topic but: Is it just me or does the price of Cadbury Cream Eggs go up every easter..

I mean they're amazing but c'mon Cadbury..I remember the good old days when they cost a dollar :roll:

Horatio

MissAloneAtLast said:
Horatio said:

Completly off topic but: Is it just me or does the price of Cadbury Cream Eggs go up every easter..

I mean they're amazing but c'mon Cadbury..I remember the good old days when they cost a dollar :roll:

my Cadbury Egg cost nothing on account of it arriving in my mailbox a few days after Easter courtesy of my parents up north. But yes alas, I believe Cadbury Eggs are more expensive than they used to be :(

again off topic, but I sometimes walk past the Cadbury factory where they make the eggs..... mmmmmm it smells good!

Richey

Bacon and egg on toasted french bread topped off with bruchetta mix and bbq sauce...mmmmm! :wink:

gg

Richey said:
Bacon and egg on toasted french bread topped off with bruchetta mix and bbq sauce...mmmmm! :wink:
:arrow: STOP!! your making me hungry :wink:

Richey

but you have to cook it just right so it melts in your mouth after that first bite, yummy
laugh.gif