WHAT THE HELL SHOULD I DO???

okok so there's this girl that I really want to ask out. The problem is we've become really good friends, and I can't stand the thought of us breaking up and me not having her in my life anymore...But on the other hand I really want her sooooo badly!!! I was thinking of asking her out tomorrow, but I don't know if I should...I'd love to just be friends, but I'd also love to have her as my girlfriend, I also know that if I don't ask her out it's gonna be a long time before I get another chance to have a girlfriend and the thought of her with another guy tears me up inside!!!

what do you guys think I should do??

PS: I've never had a girlfriends before and I'm afraid I'm gonna mess it up with her if we do date

michael122

Maybe you should ask her what would she think if you guys dated and if she likes the idea I would go for it and if you start dateing don't worry to much about breaking up because if you do it might happen. Just try and keep things positive and since you say you guys are really good friends I think you two could have a pretty good relationship. :)

freestylemonster said:
grr 56 views and no answers??? I guess no-one wants to even try to help me out :(

You're asking for relationship advice on a site full of social phobics. We're helping you out by not telling you what we'd do.

slimjim119

The best advice I can give is to go for it. Ask her out. You have nothing to lose. Don't live a life of regrets wondering if you made the right decision. The negative thoughts will bring you down. What's the worse that will happen? I doubt you will lose her friendship. Most relationships start as friendships first.

It kills me knowing how many lost opportunities I have had in my life. Ignore the negative thinking and fear, and ask her out!

JonnyD

freestylemonster said:
okok so there's this girl that I really want to ask out. The problem is we've become really good friends, and I can't stand the thought of us breaking up and me not having her in my life anymore...But on the other hand I really want her sooooo badly!!! I was thinking of asking her out tomorrow, but I don't know if I should...I'd love to just be friends, but I'd also love to have her as my girlfriend, I also know that if I don't ask her out it's gonna be a long time before I get another chance to have a girlfriend and the thought of her with another guy tears me up inside!!!

what do you guys think I should do??

PS: I've never had a girlfriends before and I'm afraid I'm gonna mess it up with her if we do date

DUDE, i'm going to be bold, i can resume you dilame in two options:

1) You don't want to take the chances to possiblilly lose your friendship, and possiblilly becoming her boyfriend, then you suck it up, keep it for youself and go on with your friendship

2) You take your chances and open up with her, possiblily becoming her boyfriend, possiblily losing your friend, you possiblily keeping her as a friend

so we have 4 ending possibilities

1) you say nothing, and keep her as a friend
2) you say something and ask her out, sucessfuly
3) you say something and she stops being your friend
4) you say something, and she keeps being your friend

so well, i'm pretty sure that nobody here or anywhere else in earth can tell what would be her reaction, besides HER, you can guess, i can guess, we can guess, they can guess, thy can guess, thou can guess.... but the only sure way to know is actually doing something.

by my own limited experience of 1 unsucesful try the possibilities of option 2 and 4 are bigger. And option 1 is most likely what you are doing right now.

so WHAT THE HELL SHOULD I DO???

is not up to me, or to any of us, is up to YOU!

... cookies?

You're asking for relationship advice on a site full of social phobics. We're helping you out by not telling you what we'd do.

hahaha that's true...

But to everyone thanks for the input I'm gonna go to the bar with her tonight and I'm gonna ask her out, no harm will be done because I'll blame it on the alcohol if she says no haha