okok so there's this girl that I really want to ask out. The problem is we've become really good friends, and I can't stand the thought of us breaking up and me not having her in my life anymore...But on the other hand I really want her sooooo badly!!! I was thinking of asking her out tomorrow, but I don't know if I should...I'd love to just be friends, but I'd also love to have her as my girlfriend, I also know that if I don't ask her out it's gonna be a long time before I get another chance to have a girlfriend and the thought of her with another guy tears me up inside!!!
what do you guys think I should do??
PS: I've never had a girlfriends before and I'm afraid I'm gonna mess it up with her if we do date
DUDE, i'm going to be bold, i can resume you dilame in two options:
1) You don't want to take the chances to possiblilly lose your friendship, and possiblilly becoming her boyfriend, then you suck it up, keep it for youself and go on with your friendship
2) You take your chances and open up with her, possiblily becoming her boyfriend, possiblily losing your friend, you possiblily keeping her as a friend
so we have 4 ending possibilities
1) you say nothing, and keep her as a friend
2) you say something and ask her out, sucessfuly
3) you say something and she stops being your friend
4) you say something, and she keeps being your friend
so well, i'm pretty sure that nobody here or anywhere else in earth can tell what would be her reaction, besides HER, you can guess, i can guess, we can guess, they can guess, thy can guess, thou can guess.... but the only sure way to know is actually doing something.
by my own limited experience of 1 unsucesful try the possibilities of option 2 and 4 are bigger. And option 1 is most likely what you are doing right now.
so WHAT THE HELL SHOULD I DO???
is not up to me, or to any of us, is up to YOU!