What sex do you find worse?

abc1234

i find females harder to talk to and just be with in general being very selfconvience dosent help out to much with guys im pretty good execpt if they bring up anything to do with sex then i turn in to a retard and blush its so terrible

scatmantom

I find girls the hardest to talk to. I have loads of male friends but i dont think ive got 1 close female friend. Its so annyoing. It makes me think im going to end up alone :(

I just dont seem to be able to speak to girls. If a girl i find attractive speaks to me i go so red and always try to escape!!!

Very annyoing!

young

i haven't really found any bad sex yet. i don't complain. if i can get sex. that's great! :wink:

PhantomPod

Girls, definitely. It's much easier for me to talk to guys, yet I've never in my life had a boyfriend. Go figure.

sickofbeinglonely

I find it really difficult to talk to women particularly those I find attractive. :cry: But I also have not found it easy to talk to men of my age and younger. I find some men more intimidating than the girls I fancy. Some of them come across as aggressive. They might not be though. I'm too sensitive to everything. :oops: But I often expect to be hit by some men. I don't know why as nobody ever has!

I have some good female friends, but very few, I'm just too intimidated by pretty girls cos I feel inferior to them, and girls can be very bitchy and so anytime girls are laughing or something I worry that it's at me ect.

Fredscarecrow said:
I always find men a lot more forgiving/ less concerned.
When i hang around with some of the guys i know, you do something stupid (of which i do alot) they might laugh or look at me wierdly for 10minutes, but after that its not mentioned again.
Girls, its brought up again, and again and again, and referred to for ages/held against me for ages.
Men are so much easier to get on with imo.

I agree with this! I made a slight idiot out of myself on friday with a male friend, cos we both got a little drunk, and when I next saw him he didn't think I was an idiot at all, he thought he had acted weird. Anytime anything like that has happened when I've been with a female friend they torture you with it, and then tell everyone, and intermittently bring it up just to remind you that you're an idiot lol.

Definately prefer guy friends, but not 'lads' who drink beer and try and pull girls and fight none stop, they just annoy me lol.

Gloomy

Definitely men. I'm transgendered and don't fit in with men at all. Terribly frightened of what they think of me and say and possibly hurt me. I feel much better with girls, especially if I'm able to just be myself. I have gotten a lot of support from the girls. If a guy is attracted to me and treats me like a girl I am comfortable with them. Can't stand the loud, arrogant, sexist men! :evil:

Septor

One isn't better then the other.I do about equally bad with either sex.I have problem dealing with man and women but I suppose in real life it would be a little worse with a pretty girls around my age.

kattness

i find men wayyyyy easier to talk to. And lesbians.

I just get this vibe off of most staight girls that their looking for your faults all the time. judgement is a horrible thing.

fazzer

I much prefer talking to women... unless I like them in which case I go mute. Plus I don't really like the fact that I can talk to women as it feels like it makes me less of a man. Certainly I have known a lot of women that seem to make a b-line for me, but they like to talk about boyfriend troubles or what guys they think are hot etc. That really sticks the knife in though im sure they dont know they are doing it.

fazzer

renegade said:
I find it a lot harder to talk to the opposite sex. The more attractive the girl is, the more frightened i became, if i like her, then i'm tottaly anxious.

Online is the other way around...i find it very easy to talk to girls :lol:

That's a good point actually. In writing I am a completely different person. At work I seem to form relationships with women and then talk endlessley about really deep stuff. but as soon as I'm near them in person, I go right back to thinking they hate me and thn avoid them. Back at my desk, I'll send another email. I'm mental :D

thequietone

Talking to any human outside my immediate family is like pulling teeth for me! All people are capable of judgment.
However, guys are much worse for me, especially if they're cute. :oops: I'll either run away, not say anything and look like I'm braindead or say something stupid because I feel like I'm expected to talk. And also appear braindead. :roll:

Quixote

It depends on the type of interaction, if it is a "formal" quick conversation with a stranger I think girls are a bit easier to talk to. Less aggressive, generally more helpful if you ask for information etc... But on the other hand of those few real friends that I had in my life, none was ever a girl.

I can't get close to them, for example if I am in a group of people and some or even most are girls, it's (more or less) fine, but if I happen to find myself alone in the company of a girl then I immediately get this feeling of complete inadequacy to the situation, regardless of circumstances. I guess as soon as I'm alone with them I find I cannot "play a part" any more, and she will inevitably figure what kind of strange weird person I am.

Higolo

KevVversion1 said:
I think deep down I know that if people knew the truth then most men would think what a wimp etc... whereas girls are more likely to be sympathetic to the situation as they are naturally more sensetive. It's probably all in my head but that is the way I think.... I think girls might think "ah he's quite sweet and harmless" whereas I think men will think "what a pussy he's probably gay"

I agree with the pussy part.
That sounds weird, oops.. :lol:

Edit: Wow, no response. Wheres the party @? :roll:

joojo

I shiver sometimes when I have to talk the pretty girls

I find it a lot harder to talk to girls.

The more attractive the girl is, the more frightened I get,

I become extremely anxious if I like her.

I shiver sometimes when I have to talk the pretty girls

I find it very difficult communicating with girls.

I get sweaty palms and butterfly-tummy and feel like i'm gonna faint.It's can be very terrible.No wonder at 26 I have no gf.

Freinds,family and colleagues don't understand me.I risk losing my job cos I can't sit at meetings with these pretty ladies

Can anyone help

Girls can you help me out??????????

Layla

Im a 24 yr old female, and I find girls harder to talk to also! They're so freakin judgemental and are always giving you the full body up and down "OMG what is SHE wearing?!!" dirty looks. Or they think you're checking out their boytoy. I find guys easier to talk to IF im not attracted to them. If i am, then I need at least 1 drink (haha) and something remotely clever to say.
...and why is it that all the mean girls end up with the sweetest, nicest boyfriends (who they promptly walk all over) and the NICE girls end up with the egotistical liars who walk all over us? (this is only my opinion from experience/observation, im not saying its a universal truth).
what do you think?

GrottyGlenda

Definitely women. Men I can 'flirt' with, or at least I know they are well disposed toward me cos I look OK. But I'm very scared of women, can't look them in the eye and always feel paranoid that they think I'm stupid, or after their bloke...I feel it impossible to make friends with women, actually. I can't imagine why they'd want to waste time being friends me :roll:

Also I unententionnally feel judgmental towards other women. I do the 'up and down' look that has been mentionned on this forum and find myself classifying the woman I'm speaking to, thinking something nasty about her clothes. Even though I wish I wouldn't, it's like I'm programmed by the media or something. Then I get scared the woman will notice my nasty looks and think I'm two-faced... :roll: It;'s a nightmare, really!

young

I find bad sex to be the worst kinda sex..

Though if the partner is willing to practice and keep on practicing till they get it right they get brownie points.