What is your job/occupation?

this_portrait

I keep searching left and right to get a part-time job so I can get some extra cash and not have to completely rely on my parents' money, but no one seems to want to hire me. =(

Aside from that, though, I'm a student.

i am a student and an after school counselor for elementary kids. It kind of amazes me. I have a group of about 25 1st/2nd graders and I am so comfortable around them and can talk in front of them with no problem, but put me in a situation with people my age or older and I would be so nervous and would feel like I would want to run away. I have had to go to training days with work and do activities with other counselors i didn't know in the company and felt so nervous and anxious having to do what i normally do everyday with my group of kids.

WearyChild

Me?? Nothing, nada, nilch. Dropped/kicked out of school.... 4 times and quit my job... twice (it was the same job too) Whoo to losers with no future.... but seriously if anyone lives in a northern small town and want to buy me a empty farm house type building and give me some cash to start a book store I'm game.