What is to be in a relationship?

restless

Well, kind of stupid question, but here it goes – Since I have never been in a relationship and have no chance for it I’m wondering what is the feeling when you are in a relationship? But I’m not asking about the sexual aspect of the things. I’m rather interested in the psychological effect. I have ever thought that if I have a girlfriend I won’t have social anxiety. It will boost my self confidence, will give me strength to struggle against problems and will give me a feeling that I’m not different from the others. Of course it is only assumption. I don’t know for certain.

I even can’t imagine what is the feeling that there is someone who loves you, someone who cares about you, someone who will hug and kiss you after having a bad day at work, someone with whom you can relax after all this daily stress, someone with whom you can go out and have fun... And no, I don’t talk about parents. It is different. I talk about having a partner.

So, are you feel at least a little happier when you are in a relationship, than when you are single? Are you still depressed or not?

Lexmark

You will find falts in them no matter how perfect they are
Get to be ok with yaself b4 you enter a R/S trust me

Avoidance

Humane nature is finding a partners and relationships with other people. Its terrible that people struggle with companionship. People take companionship for granted what to them is normal and to others who find it so difficult as to say, they never will.

It’s nice just to have human contact with your partner. When you see them, your hearts seem to stutter. A touch a kiss affection to be loved. A roller coaster of emotion, like a sunset or painting you want to cherish it. An intense feeling of tender affection and compassion which can be like a drug you feel so close that you become one. You first love seems to be the strongest to be away from each other pains. If you’ve been away from your partner for some time when you see them you feel intense feeling of positive enjoyment.

Your problems become hers and vice versa, problems that you deal with life together like a team. Her imperfection and weakness become yours and also with strengths. You want to protect her make her feel consoled if she is sad you feel the emotion and want to alleviate them. Together you share life and deal with the hard ships. A understanding of one each other, and a eager earning to learn more about the person each day.

It also can bring strong emotions like jealousy and fear of losing your partner or having them no longer care. You can feel broken lost anger and vulnerable missing something that was you. Confusion grief sorrow a pit in you stomach and pain in your chest and the familiar loneliness. You can be left untrusting and paranoid.

Don’t give up on your self.

Richey

Lexmark said:
You will find falts in them no matter how perfect they are
Get to be ok with yaself b4 you enter a R/S trust me

Accept your inperfections and realise that other people also have problems, you'll have qualities that other people don't have so nobody is immune to a relationship in any form, ever.