What is this thoughts called ?

lettypagb

So i had this thought about something totally mental , i called it : anestesy , i have many thoughts about sa , like this one was about depression , ,so here is the description in case someone feels like they had the same kind of thoughts : when youre depressed youre like in anestesy ,you feel nothing , and nobody feels you , and you get depressed because you have sa , and sa is uncurable. :confused: , so thats it.

and this is the whole thing , anyone has thought anything like that ? or very different , and wants to share

Dazed and Confused

I don't know what you mean. I wish I had some way to comprehend what you are saying. Emptiness? Hopelessness? It sounds like you are feeling very empty inside, like there is a big hole that just can't be filled no matter what. I guess it's kind of like feeling numb, and you're just there feeing nothing. That also sounds like thoughts of depression/hopelessness. The feeling that nothing is ever going to get better, and that it is all just useless. That's what it sounds like to me, then again I have no idea what you're exactly trying to say. What exactly is anestesy by the way? The closest thing I can think of is Anesthesia...