what is reality

bardock

Have you ever questioned to yourself if the reality that we perceive is real? I just smoked salvia divinorum, and wow it was a really weird experience,almost instantly after i took my first hit, my reality of the current world started to diminish and I was in a different mind state, A different reality where i saw the world in a whole new perspective. In this reality I had no fears, nothing or no one to hold me back, a sense of nothingness, it was a dream like world. I was so convinced then that that was the real reality and my experiences as “me” in this world, was a fake dream, but it was really scary, i just wanted to return back. I had some music on so I was desperately trying to listen to the lyrics to convince myself that I was back in the real world. It was such a weird experience and so hard to explain in words, but after it was over i was just laying in my bed thinking to myself what is the point of this life, to get a job? To get wealthy? To be loved? Then what? Why? when in the end we are all just gonna die anyway. We are living our life just to die.
Btw salvia is a totally legal drug that can be bought of the internet :p but I don’t think im gonna be touching that stuff anytime soon. it was pretty intense stuff.

I didnt know where to post this so i made a topic in "off topic" section

Last edited:

Rawz

Have you ever questioned to yourself if the reality that we perceive is real?

Yes, I have. I've also wondered how different reality can be for different people. Like, your reality isn't necessarily 100% identical to anyone else', is it? It definitely wouldn't be if you were insane and the other person wasn't. I've also wondered about how much you might be able to change your reality on your own (without drugs).

Sometimes I question whether what I think reality is, is what other people think reality is. Sometimes I wonder if my reality is wrong and I am insane.