what is best jobs for someone have social phobia ?

FOR REAL

Banned
forest ranger! the person that sits up in the tower and looks to see if anythings caught on fire. if all else fails im goin for that.

my stepdad knows about my personality, months ago i asked him what he'd do with his life if he were me. he said he'd either work at the morgue or put an add in the paper saying he was a young woman looking for a millionaire.

you can work for me if ye want
my floor needs hoovred(vacumed)

temp jobs were great when i was younger, mostly data entry. you could be relatively antisocial and the jobs usually didn't last long. some of them you had to interact with people more though and i hated those.

i wish i had put more effort into learning to paint and write over the years. those would be my dream jobs, still.

hoddesdon

For anyone in Australia, you can register with the Disability Employment Network and get free vocational rehabilitation. That means personalised attention, such as managing the medical condition in the work context, liaising with employers, working out appropriate courses to go on etc. The object of the exercise is equal access to the workplace for everyone. Overcoming the obstacle of bad interviews is one possible part of that.

The Disability Employment Network is a part of the Department of Employment and Workplace Relations. Usually you go to Centrelink to have them register you, though. The telephone number is 13 28 50.

I am doing it at the moment.

katie1919

I have wondered this myself. I recently finished up my internship where I was working in a nonprofit organization that educated the public about Alzheimer's Disease. The people I worked with were very outgoing and could comfortably give a presentation to a group of 100 people with only a 10 minute notice. Their strengths were my weaknesses, and I got a bad review for not being outgoing and talkative. This has recently had me wondering what the right position for me is. My fear is that my skills and education are not going to be enough because my social anxiety.

olaf687

forest ranger! the person that sits up in the tower and looks to see if anythings caught on fire. if all else fails im goin for that.

my stepdad knows about my personality, months ago i asked him what he'd do with his life if he were me. he said he'd either work at the morgue or put an add in the paper saying he was a young woman looking for a millionaire.

I was just thinking about being a forest ranger or park ranger. I was gonna go for that but then I found out the federal government are closing down alot of state parks, BASTARDS!! So i guess ill have to cross that off my list.