What have been your worst depressive moments?

What have been your worst depressive moments?

• I don't feel like living, I want to die

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's middle strong feeling, I'm only so tired

• I've only a bit worse mood

• Other answer - what?

• Total voters

Marvolo

Hi,

Do you have sometimes some so depressive moments, that you feel no will for living? I need to say, I do. Sometimes. Especially recently. I don't know how to get rid of it. Only consolation is, I've been feeling recently less phobical.

Cheers

AvinaKo

Recently, I've been feeling awfully depressed. I didn't go to school last Thursday (and nearly Friday) because I just didn't feel like living- socially, mentally, whatever. Honestly, I think that if I don't get away from pretty much all of my family very, very soon I might just "attempt" suicide. Seriously. Then I'd have to go to some kind of institution (and finally be away from everyone.)

OCD, anxiety, depression, and hyperhidrosis. What's next? Bulimia? Schizophrenia? Who knows.

Doomed2Die

When people think suicide, its just a trick that the mind plays on us. No one ever wants to die, ever, its illogical and is far from what we really want. A change for the better. By forgetting this it is easy for one to think too much about suicide and then further, procceding to commiting suicide because they thought about it and built up on it rather than what they orginally wanted.

Meh, im far too mellow to fully go through with it. When depressed in the past every single thing I looked at was a tool of my death and I vividly imgained what it would feel like and would of course want to. That was the past though.