what do you want your epitaph to say

1986Poe

ok i was in a youth group and the counselor asked each one of us what we would want our epitaph to say, i really couldnt think of one then but now i think i would want it to say...

sleeping please do not disturb...because i doubt you'll like it if she gets up!

Last edited:

BleedTheFreak

"Remember man, as you walk by,
As you are now, so once was I,
As I am now, so shall you be,
Remember this and follow me."

I remember reading this a long time ago, but had to look up the exact wording. I'll be using this one unless I die in a comical fashion, in which case someone can make up a funnier one.

I want to have a ripped open grave, and the the coffin to be empty. i also want the person there to not know about grave robbing. then on the grave it will say "when you have eliminated the impossible whatever remains however improbable must be the truth". then a zombie me will come round from behind the grave.

Or maybe just "Dead body here. this way up /\. "

I want nothing too serious. My life itself and the remainder in forms of projects and detailed writing will be my legacy. I want to leave my physical remains with a joke. ''Nice butt'', ''I know what you did last summer.'' or ''On vacation: Heaven. Be back: Never.''. Something like that..

another one from me.
e----1-1-1-0----------
B--0---------3-1------
G---------------------
D----------------2-2--
A--------------------3
E---------------------
A joke for all the musicians out there. I'd want someone with a guitar to come to my grave and play it.