What do YOU want out of life?

Infected_Malignity

Everyone wants something.

I want to be able to just chillax... and take this whole 'life' thing less seriously. I want to experience a ton of shit and just have fun. The hard part? Learning how to go about achieving it!

What do you want?

AM

What do I want in life?

Well, at the moment the facts are that I'm; a promising artist, I am moving across the country with my long term boyfriend, I have a family who are loving, I have a panic disorder and anxiety with depression, I'm well educated, enjoyable lifestyle (that can be hindered by the negative in this list).

So I guess I could say that I want to live a life that I am at ease with, where I am organised and have balanced emotions -- and people around me who like the things I do so there can be lots of conversation about art and philosophy and music and life. I want to be able to take up opportunities and feel they'll go great, and if not, it wont be the end of the world.

These are the things on my immediate mind...

tommydog

I think iv given up on what i always wanted. I think now im starting to be more realistic and make new goals and give up on some of the ones that just arnt going to happen and move on.

hiLowOh3

To live my life like other normal human beings. Go to places without worrying about what others think of me.
I just want to live~

maggie

Infected_Malignity said:
Everyone wants something.

I want to be able to just chillax... and take this whole 'life' thing less seriously. I want to experience a ton of shit and just have fun. The hard part? Learning how to go about achieving it!

What do you want?
i just want to experience the normal stuff others take for granted..without all the over-thinking, over-worrying, over-stressing about every little move i make :x