what do you think i look like?

Danfalc

Banned
Hiya m8 im a guy so :D doubt i can really say if your good looking or whatever.But i dont look at your pic and think this guy look weird or anything in any way,and from seeing what my female mates go for id say you dont have anything to worry about looks wise.Ya look like a cool friendly guy 2 me.

I have the same problem i think people are looking at me and all that but i think its cos im doing somthing weird or wrong to attract there attenion.. still struggling with it but i try and think people are natuaraly curious (or nosy depending how synical ya are) and ya gonna get looked at.

sami4002

Hi danfalc,
Thank you for the replay. I am pretty convinced that I don't look ugly but before going out but the way they look at you makes you wonder...sometimes I try to convince myself that if she is a girl that she is interested but I was unapproachable, then I say to myself ''are you kidding'' LOL
the situation gets worse arround attractive girls :roll:

themousethatroared

When a woman looks at me I assume they think I look nice or are being friendly. I guess it is all how you perceive it. I would say they are looking at you because they like your looks. Wait until some of the female users on SPW post and I will say you will get some positive comments on how you look.

Starry

Sami, you're definitley not ugly. You've got a lovely smile and nice eyes. :)

I always think people are staring at me too. (But then, I AM ugly) So I'm always scared I'll make a fool of myself and that people will laugh at me or taunt me.

Starry

Thelema said:
Starry said:
(But then, I AM ugly)

Only one way to find out.

I think years of bullying at school because of the way I look proves that one...

But I'm nowhere near ready to post my picture on here yet. 8O Far too scary...

Scottish_Player

sami4002 said:
Hi guys,
One of my problems is that i think people stare at me which makes me think that i'm butt ugly or something.what do you think of how i look?
this is my picture
http://img177.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mhr6.jpg
DON'T BE SHY, SAY WHAT YOU THINK

In total honest if i looked half as good as you i would be happy, just so you know iam a guy too.

There is a website called www.hotornot.com where you can post your pick and get it rated for marks out of 10. Ive pu some pics of myself on and depending on the pics i get between 6.2 and the highest ive had it 7.8 so iam pleased with that :)

SocialRetahd

Scottish_Player said:
There is a website called www.hotornot.com where you can post your pick and get it rated for marks out of 10. Ive pu some pics of myself on and depending on the pics i get between 6.2 and the highest ive had it 7.8 so iam pleased with that :)

I think my highest is 5.1.

Edit: I put a younger pic of me up and I'm at 7.9 in an hour of voting, lol!!!

Isn't aging great?

Keara

you are a very cute guy. i love your eyes. i think maggie is right, people stare at you because they like how you look. i know i would.

SocialRetahd

SocialRetahd said:
I think my highest is 5.1.
Edit: I put a younger pic of me up and I'm at 7.9 in an hour of voting, lol!!!

Isn't aging great?

young me is now at 8.4. Take that grandpa!!!(referring to me now).

IzzyKate

NICE!!!!!

Sami, you're freakin' hotttt! I would definitely not worry about how you look or if others are looking/staring at you. If anyone is looking at you, it's probably because you look sooooo goood and not because you are weird/etc. Well, that's it for now!