What do you guys think of this?

SilentType

Banned
I guess I feel comfortable in cars. They're part of my "safe zone," but stores and restaurants I hate.,, I love the great outdoors though, and I wanna check out the lost coast. I get homebound occasionally its not always that bad. That's agoraphobia. It doesn't have to be as consistent as you people make it out to be.

I can leave and it will be hard an I'll be anxious a lot more than I'm used to by doing this. That's why it will be therapeuticc for me. I'll also have the peace of where I choose to call camp. It's an awesome way to live in my opinion, with the current state of the nation and all. We'll probably all be nuked within the next 20 years anyways haha.

Peace

Moonie

Where are you in PA? I am also from PA.

When are you going to go on your journey?\

Can I come?

SilentType

Banned
Thanks 4seasons.

I'm from bradford county, northeast on the border of ny. U?

I'm not sure when I'm goin yet. Within a year though... I hope.

And I don't think I want anybody to come with me. Maybe if it was someone I knew real well. I'm pretty sure ur a dude, but I was thinkin taking a girl on this trip would be a real bonding experience, unless she was one of those partypoopin bitchy chicks. Having someone to share the experience with would be beneciial without a doubt tho. As long as they stay the hell outta trouble.

Peace