What do you do when you are board?

Dodger

I was just wondering because I feel board a lot of the time and I was wonder what you do for fun especially on the weekends. I am in college and I really do not want to go to parties because I do not like the crowed environment.

chris87

I really don't do anything. I'm sure if I could force myself to make some friends, I wouldn't be so bored.

hayashi

Anime or manga. Or you could read a book.... there is also online games to keep you occupied. Or just find some one to talk to.

Dodger

hayashi said:
Anime or manga. Or you could read a book.... there is also online games to keep you occupied. Or just find some one to talk to.
I guess reading a book could help but then I would be worry about what people would think if they saw me reading.

Daniel18

buy the online game world of warcraft you wont be bored anymore....

just try not to get addicted like i used to be=]

hayashi

Dodger said:
hayashi said:
I guess reading a book could help but then I would be worry about what people would think if they saw me reading.
If that really is a problem you could do it at home only...
Or you could just find some people to hang with I guess?

Dodger

Well it is not that big of a deal if they find out, they would just give me a hard time.