What do I do?

kristina303

This has been the worst Christmas I could ever imagine. My dad lost his job about two weeks ago, and it's impossible to find a job around Christmas. On top of that, he's 56 years old so it's hard for him to find a job. We've been selling everything we have, but were running out of money to pay the rent. I feel like a worthless piece of crap, because I have sp and can't get a job to help out. I feel depressed. I just keep on crying. I've been praying, but i'm losing faith in God. :/ I feel like were losing everything. What should I do? I can't live depressed like this much longer. I'm going to go crazy. I need a miracle.

Hi socialphobiagirl, you are sounding like you are having a very hard time. Hmmm...ok, a few ideas:

Keep positive - its likely that everything will work out ok
Work as a team - keep each others spirits up
Seek help - government, charities, friends, family, landlord - don't feel any shame
Brainstorm together - what can we do? think outside the square
Don't assume - impossible to find job at xmas? cant work with sp? not so, only harder
Praying? - yes, say one then on to action. One enough, otherwise wasting time.
Plan - what to do? resumes, job agencies, potential employer lists, etc etc
Action - small steps, keep doing, don't stop for fear
Believe - Know that God, the universe, whoever, will protect you

Need anything more, just ask

:]

DarkPhoenix

Wow im so sorry to hear that, is there some sort of emergency welfare that your dad can go on until he gets back on his feet? any other family members that you can call on for support?