what do i do now??

sunnyboo

just wondering if anyone had any ideas really, now that i know i have s.a its like a weight has been lifted but ive still lost years of my life that i can never get back, i want to move forward with my life but i don't really know how. ive been looking for other jobs but lets face it now isn't a good time, ive joined this forum but iam still miserable as i have no friends or social life and i don't want to keep living this life .does anyone have any ideas or advice?

sunnyboo

well i think moving to london could be a start there's more job opportunities and my dad lives there but iam still a bit scared of moving to such a big place

Easy steps first.

Step 1 is done; realization.

step 2 is beginning right now. What do YOU like to do. Go for walks? Runs? Swimming? Fishing? Flying? Sky diving? Step 2 is all about you.

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
Moving to London, there you go :)

Don't use SA to avoid achieving what you want to achieve, use it as a reminder that you need to fight harder than average to get where you want to go.

mixedupgirl

And at least if you move to London, your not alone your dad is there. Whats to lose? Or whats to gain rather....weigh it all up. :)

Last edited:

fate12321

friends come and go, believe me i only have 2 true friends moving isn't so bad you can start a new beginning

cooandtwo

imo living in a big anonymous place is better for people with SA than a small place where you see the same people regularly etc.