What could future bring us

hoplaba

I've just seen a video about biological nanobots capable of carrying medicine inside of them to a specific target or even capable of doing physical things such as destroying specific cells which they were previously programmed to do so.

They can create physical barriers, imagine that they can create barriers in sweat glands to shut them down ? Something probably like iontophoresis works but this time permanently !

Imagine how could this help to us, sweat sufferers? And this is not some far future, it happening right now !

Since I'm not a DNA programmer and I can't explain this in details I suggest you watching this video
Maybe there is hope !? What do you think ?

How will nanobots change medicine? - YouTube

Last edited:

wannabedry

Bring on the nanobots!! please tell them to destroy 90% of my sweat glands, then I will be able to walk around in summer with a red cotton shirt and I will be the happiest person on earth!!! or better yet a blue dress shirt?

hoplaba

Bring on the nanobots!! please tell them to destroy 90% of my sweat glands, then I will be able to walk around in summer with a red cotton shirt and I will be the happiest person on earth!!! or better yet a blue dress shirt?

I've spoke with him and he told me that right now they are able only to make them deliver drugs to specific target and he told me they will research how could they use sympathetic blockers with nanobots. So who knows maybe soon we have glyco pills that only stop sweating on hands/feet/underarm or where ever you need them to. God I love science :)