What are your thoughts on this video?

TreeBones

I recently came across this guys videos and I've only watched about 6 or 7 so far but for the most part I agree with everything he has had to say in all of the videos I've seen.

I desperately want to share each and every single one of the videos and get everyone's opinion on them but of course I'm not going to do that (... or at least not yet :giggle:.) I had a hard time choosing which one but ultimately chose this one because I feel so strongly on the subject. Children are so important and precious, they are the future and I feel like more people (and society in general) should understand that, like really understand in depth what that means and what they're doing to ruin it.

If you've watched this, I really would want to know what your opinion or thoughts are. Agree disagree? ..What have you :)

chk chk deleted

Last edited:
What is considered sexual or not is largely in the eye of the beholder; what one person sees as sexual, another may not. I don't agree with him that a pregnant Barbie doll is sexualised and should have been taken from the shelves, kids are naturally curious about where babies come from, there's nothing wrong with that. Then he states that underwear with words saying something about credit cards is wrong - again, he perceives it as something sexual but I didn't, it had no meaning to me, but it did to him. I couldn't finish watching this, he got himself all worked up like some fire and brimstone preacher and kept spitting at the screen as if doing so made his opinion valid.

I watched the vid. My thoughts as a father are as follows: i would allow my daughter to have the pregnant doll, its s doll. A toy. She is being raised with my values, plus she's seen her mother pregnant twice. No big deal there. The panties thing? Nope. My kids have cartoon characters on their underwear. In the same vein, my daughters swimsuit is a whole piece aka one piece, and my sons are board shorts. I want my kids looking their ages. I see kids all the time wearing things that i wouldn't allow mine to wear but obviously their parents don't seem to mind for some reason. I simply don't want my kids being the target of pedophiles or dressing inappropriately.

Pregnant Barbie? Sounds like the Ken doll needs his own toy box ;)

''Introducing the all new Barbie and Ken 'budget apartment playset™'. Have all of the fun, non of the money. Create your own fun fantasies where Barbie and Ken sell their three sports cars to make ends meet, and despair about their unexpected arrival. Yeah!

Available second hand and chewed on in a recycle shop near you.

Dangerously realistic. Batteries and depression sold separately.''

I watched the vid. My thoughts as a father are as follows: i would allow my daughter to have the pregnant doll, its s doll. A toy. She is being raised with my values, plus she's seen her mother pregnant twice. No big deal there. The panties thing? Nope. My kids have cartoon characters on their underwear. In the same vein, my daughters swimsuit is a whole piece aka one piece, and my sons are board shorts. I want my kids looking their ages. I see kids all the time wearing things that i wouldn't allow mine to wear but obviously their parents don't seem to mind for some reason. I simply don't want my kids being the target of pedophiles or dressing inappropriately.

Good man. Not a parent myself, but still, if there's one thing that'll force a ''kids these days'' out of me it's the clothing. Other than fitting in, I see no good that can come from dressing provocatively at too young an age.

Last edited:
''Introducing the all new Barbie and Ken 'budget apartment playset™'. Have all of the fun, non of the money. Create your own fun fantasies where Barbie and Ken sell their three sports cars to make ends meet, and despair about their unexpected arrival. Yeah!

Good man. Not a parent myself, but still, if there's one thing that'll force a ''kids these days'' out of me it's the clothing. Other than fitting in, I see no good that can come from dressing provocatively at too young an age.

I laughed so hard my head hurts! I needed that Blackpuma!

TreeBones

What is considered sexual or not is largely in the eye of the beholder; what one person sees as sexual, another may not. I don't agree with him that a pregnant Barbie doll is sexualised and should have been taken from the shelves, kids are naturally curious about where babies come from, there's nothing wrong with that. Then he states that underwear with words saying something about credit cards is wrong - again, he perceives it as something sexual but I didn't, it had no meaning to me, but it did to him. I couldn't finish watching this, he got himself all worked up like some fire and brimstone preacher and kept spitting at the screen as if doing so made his opinion valid.

I can see where you're coming from. The barbie thing I really didn't think too much of either, honestly I don't really know what my opinion is on that. The underwear thing though I think is wrong because, in my opinion, the "who needs credit cards statement is definitely sexualizing little girls (while it's meant to be funny, I don't really find it funny). I respect your opinion, I just believe there is too much emphasis on sex and outter appearance these days.

TreeBones

Pregnant Barbie? Sounds like the Ken doll needs his own toy box ;)

:giggle:

:thumbup:

TreeBones

----- :lol: