What are your pet peeves?

001Common-Ostrich-BINNS-IMG_49.jpg

Last edited:

Satine

Just developed a new pet peeve: my neighbours in the adjacent office have just used a vacuum cleaner that's somehow managed to make both offices smell of stale wee.

I didn't know a vacuum cleaner could do that.

danisky

Mine are all about eating.
- When I can hear someone chewing.
- When people stare at me while I'm eating.
- Being touched while I'm eating.
- Obviously when someone talks with their mouth full.
- When people ask me what I'm drinking and to have an idea of its taste they try to smell it. (I don't know if that one made sense)

There must be a thousand more. After reading that I doubt anyone would like to get something to eat with me!

Neph

-i hate being called son, dear, bud, buddy, guy, fellow, sir, doctor, director, majistrate, executive, chancellor etc, ITS N@% just N@%
-people who stand in the front and infront of the back doors on the bus who dont want to sit in the empty seats
-people openly crying infront of me, it disgusts me, CHEER UP!
-people who walk slow
-people who dont wait for pedestrians
-overused words like "epic" and its relating synonyms
-arrogance
-judging
-band wagons
-not using common sense

-metal touching your teeth

-scraping your fork against your plate

-Eating with wood or metal of any kind (I only eat with plastic)

-popsicle sticks

-anything wooden in your mouth, or ANYONE elses mouth (I have to look away if I see this)

-the sound of metal scraping against porcelain, or something similar

-the sound of squeaking styrofoam

-Doors, or windows not closed ALL THE WAY

-Lights on when it's dark

-Windows without curtains, or without curtains closed.

-Stupid Doors that never lock on the inside, but lock on the outside, and make it so you are always locked outside of your house.

-Windows behind other windows, all have to be minimized

-When there is even one crumb left on a plate

-People texting in movie theatres or dark places

-People talking on the phone right in front of me

-Babies crying

-Flat hair, and when I think my hair is flat even though it never is

-People who think they are always right

-People who talk really loudly about stuff you don't want everyone in the whole freakin' room to hear
-When someone only says was and has never even thought about saying the word 'were'

-When cars honk at you even though they aren't going to hit you anyways

and probably like a bajillion other things!! Because everything annoys me lalalala.

Time Hates You

Oh my GOD, I HATE construction paper too!!! Like the way it feels, same with the stupid popsicle sticks. Whenever I see them I imagine how they would feel if they were in my mouth, and I just can't stop thinking about it. It's one of the most digusting things imaginable, those items being in your mouth, but that is all I can think about them when I see them.

Elad

Banned
I'm not sure what kind of paper it is but there is a certain kind that I hate the feel of its almost like nails on a chalkboard when I run my fingers down it, but its defiantly not construction paper. Hm. *shivers*

edit: The thought of running my nails down a popsickle stick has the same feeling, so irritating lol.

fenkat

ooh i love the snow thing flakey. ruining a patch of perfect snow by walking on it gives me a weird sense of contentment.

people singing along to songs annoys me for some reason. i dont want to hear YOU singing, im trying to listen to the goddamn song! heh...i can be such a fun-spoiler...though i usually dont let my irritation show [/i]

Neph

i also dont like to be called hun or honey, i dont like it whenpeople get too familiar with me in a short period of time

also me over flinching at things at times

marciaX3

- spelling errors you should've learned about in school.
- people who give swearing a bad rep (every word is a swear and it's just ridiculous)
- hypocrites who can't admit they're being hypocritical.
- people walking slow in front of me and they're blocking me from going around them.
- walkie-talkie/speakerphone cell phone convos that i DON'T want to hear!
- ringtones
- nakedness touching furniture or other surfaces (i.e. naked man sitting on the couch)
- shoes on the furniture/bed.
- an a** being in the pillow area or on a pillow.
- drunks and their obnoxiousness.
- smokers and their stinky cigs.
- people taking pics so you have to go out of your way to not be in the pic OR have to wait til they're done.
- someone making a mess where i just cleaned.

there's more but i can't think of them right now lol.