I like watching movies
playing nintendo games
cooking
self improvement
I would like to get into
online gaming
yoga
sewing/fashion design

What are your favorite hobies and would-be hobies?

anjiej92

well my one hobby that i love to do is softball :) i miss it so much! i haven't played in awhile but i'd love too

Luke1993

I play video games quite a bit but usually only single player ones since online I'm not very good at it's way too competetive for me and I die lots lol. I like games with story to them, although I do like the classics too such as Mario, Metroid and Zelda a lot too, the latter two have more developed stories now.

I excercise almost every day which I have done since around last November. I've improved alot although I'm still very below average fitness and strength due to some bone problems I was born with, because of this I never really did anything physical in my childhood. My goal is to make it to average fitness standards!

Cycling I will make a hobby of mine once I am confident and capable to cycle on the roads. Cooking I would like to try as I'm very picky with my food right now and feel I need to "broaden my horizons" in terms of what I eat :D

Shooting I would like to try once my eyes are fixed (They can't be treated right now). And also I would like to read manga comics because I think I would really enjoy them but I don't really know what to start with and what the best ones are since there are so many!

Anyway that's all I can think of right now!

Kinetik

Like most people, I'm into music, the internet, the occasional movie/book/video game, and also football (soccer). Beyond that, I dabble in about a million other things, ranging from astrology (I have a telescope which I love) to philosophy, history, geography, and art. I want to devote more time to those last few though, as I tend to get too stuck on the first hobbies I listed. They're big time-wasters, and I want to become a bit deeper in my old age. :D

Kinetik

What do you do with your telescope for astrology, see if the planets are aligned? :p

Yeah, it's a pointless job but someone's got to do it. ::p: I just have an inexplicable interest in space in general I suppose. Plus if martians ever land on the moon or whatever I can let you guys know as soon as it happens.

Helmaninquiel

1. Eating.
2. Sleeping.
3. Lazing on the couch.
4. Watching t.v
5. Trying not to kill myself. lol jk
6. Reading.
7. Cooking.
8. Drawing.
9. Internet.

Jake123

Banned
Yeah, it's a pointless job but someone's got to do it. ::p: I just have an inexplicable interest in space in general I suppose. Plus if martians ever land on the moon or whatever I can let you guys know as soon as it happens.

You missed what I mean lol, that's Astronomy not Astrology... unless you do mean astrology and you check birthcharts and tell people their horoscope with Libra and Scorpio and Aquarius etc. etc. like "This year your sign is in the house of Venus, blah blah blah"

Kinetik

You missed what I mean lol, that's Astronomy not Astrology... unless you do mean astrology and you check birthcharts and tell people their horoscope with Libra and Scorpio and Aquarius etc. etc. like "This year your sign is in the house of Venus, blah blah blah"

Oh, yes, I meant astronomy, haha. It's not fair to be pedantic with me when it's 5am and I can't sleep for the life of me. :D