What are your dreams like?

3lefts

I was wondering what everyone else's dreams are like.
I mean, what sort of stuff do you usually dream about?
Do you ever have anything you would, maybe call a nightmare? Or an unpleasant dream?
Or is it mainly happy things?
Or do you not dream at all?

Forgotten-Children

It's very hard to say what I feel about my dreams because sure they have bad things happening in the a lot of the time, but in a way, those are the types of dreams I actually kind of enjoy... Unless it's like the one I had about college. Kinda long but in the end, I ended up dying while everyone in the dream hated me. :/

Other than that though, most of the time, my dreams have to do with water/floods and/or crocodiles/alligators. o-O Dunno why.

A good dream I remember having was when I was in a hotel and I realised that my boyfriend was staying there. Later in the dream, his parents left us alone in their room so I said I wanted to kiss him but at the time I had a soar throat so I didn't want to give it to him. He said it was OK but before I could actually reach up to him... my alarm went off. I wanted to throw it against the wall... Dx

But yeah. I guess one of my weirdest and rarest dreams (since it only happened once) was when I was going to a Twilight Con (literally dragging me there because I hate Twilight that much), I went to the bathroom because atleast there I could avoid the squealing fangirls but... when I was about to use the toilet, I found out I had... um... a male organ in place of what SHOULD have been there "standing up" and everything. My first herm dream and I have no idea what caused the dream, but there ya go. o___________O;;;

forksandspoons

There was once a man with one arm. Every night he dreamed that he had both arms, and every morning he woke, it was like he found out for the first time he lost an arm. Every single day he had to start like that.

I dream that I don't have my medical condition (PIH) that causes my social anxiety and I am a perfectly normal healthy person. When I wake up, I have to face reality as if my PIH and SA were new.

3lefts

When I first looked up PIH it gave me 'pregnancy induced hypertension'.....
Because you were male I decided to keep searching and realized it was post inflammatory hyperpigmentation?
I can't say I know what it is like, but it is really common and it doesn't hold others back from liking you for you. Or even being attractive. :)
I know I was attracted to some one with this once, because he was a really nice guy.

Forgotten-Children, thanks for replying. I'm really curious about the effects our sleeping experience can have or rather vise-versa. I don't know really.
Hopefully the alligators never get to you.

Thanks both for sharing! :D